Howard's Hunt for Headstash

I believe there is an F2 seed run planned for Overgrow by another member. If that’s still in the works, then I’m sure those will be available before too long.

5 Likes

I got some sensi stock going…to me it seems like there is some IBL depression going on. It could be me also…time will tell! I dont remember it being this hard to grow weed. Im disappointed i lost my seed stock years ago. Had some kick ass genetics back them. WW when it first came out hash plant bubble gum some good stuff. Hope these Sensi seeds come around. Thanks for the heads up i will keep my eyes pealed. I got some Gods bud on the way from a friend i met here. Time will tell…thanks for the response and great grow man. Impressive

2 Likes

The Orange Goji seeds are all over you just have to find someone willing to gift or trade them.

9 Likes

Whats the history of it…you better than anyone would know the history of it? I wonder what other kind of treats you have stashed away…the private stock!:slight_smile:

Thanks for the response…

1 Like

I guess he likes it. For some reason, he’s not being his usual talkative self, lol.

6 Likes

Must be good lol :flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer:

2 Likes

Orange Goji #2 - Chop Day

23 Likes

Taking a smoke break and snapping a few photos :smile:

28 Likes

The pictures are all upside down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Heh. Here’s one that isn’t (yet) :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

23 Likes

This is the part that was under one of the original tops that I chopped early.

24 Likes

Same branch, but better angle for @ReikoX lol

24 Likes

And that’s a wrap.

22 Likes

Wow she’s a BEAUT!

Can I come over?

2 Likes

Thank you. Feeling blessed today, these are great genetics. Still got the larger #1 and a Glue to go, but probably not gonna get around to it today.

You’re in Cali? I hear the pot shops are closed right now, and it might be for a couple months. My kid tells me that they’re expecting the same here, so I told my family if they run out I got them covered :wink:

15 Likes

Toilet paper and cannabis have great trade value in a post apocalyptic world.

Beautiful plant. Congrats on the harvest

12 Likes

Where I live in California, the shops all got raided and shut down on a local level a year or so ago.
So I am not sure if they are all shut down (but I would assume so with the state wide shelter in place order).

I stocked up yesterday thankfully and I have friends who run shops down in L.A. who should be able to keep me stocked if it takes that long. Let’s hope that’s not the case though because I know a lot of people need their meds.

Edit: I guess L.A. deemed them Essential and they will remain open.

6 Likes

Currently our (NM) dispensaries are open, but all orders will be done over the phone with a pickup service.

6 Likes

Beautiful looking plants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: great work @Howard.Crane!!

Wich week did you chop em in?!

2 Likes