Howard's Hunt for Headstash

Not sure, would have to check my records. At least nine weeks, maybe ten.

2 Likes

This is representative of most of the stores in the Seattle area, apparently. Thereā€™s a big conference call scheduled between vendors and retail outlets soon where they will be discussing whatā€™s next.

If the stores close it will be a problem for my kid, since she wonā€™t have any retail buyers to sell to or be able to set up vendor events, etc. She works for a fantastic company, the best in their space, but they donā€™t have unlimited reserves. Sheā€™s been working from home for a couple weeks, but she canā€™t effectively do that with no stores open.

7 Likes

Thinking similarly, Iā€™m about 1/2 way thru flowering now and have some open space in my room. Was gonna wait til harvest to do another full run but I think I may stick a few in to flower now bc I know there will be friends and family in need before another 9 weeks rolls around after harvest. Up potting and cloning are on the to-do list so I can get those ladies in flower ASAP!

5 Likes

Part of the reason I decided to chop today is that it allows me to move my Durban x Jungle Spice plants into the main tent without more delay. Theyā€™re struggling in the cabinet, partly due to getting an overdose of LITFA.

Thereā€™s three other strains ready to go into the tent as well, and I have a feeling that a variety of tastes to smoke and trade is going to be a good thing to have over the next few monthsā€¦

8 Likes

Chop day for this Glue S1 as well. Was gonna give it another week or so, but itā€™s not going to work out that way.

32 Likes

One thing that can help for growing sativas in small spaces is to just take a clone and grow it. Really seems to bring down the stretch a lot.

13 Likes

Beautiful! makes me want her up here in BC Canada
i think she would be right at home hahaha :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Bro, I thought I got a couple of phenos that were low odor or something, butā€¦

With them all chopped and hanging a few hours now, I just opened to door to the grow room and it hit me like a wall. Iā€™m not kidding when I say my eyes started watering a little. Even with the whole room under negative pressure and just standing in the doorway, itā€™s strong.

I had no idea how much my two carbon filters were giving me entirely the wrong impression, lol.

Looking like a decent haul too, hehe.

13 Likes

Beautiful!

20 characters

2 Likes

This Glue S1 plant has just been sitting in the dark for a few days, waiting for me to get around to it.

Finally chopping and hanging it. I discarded the clones though, as Iā€™m not that impressed with it. Iā€™ve had others from the same batch of seeds that I liked far better, so Iā€™m gonna keep hunting for a better pheno.

25 Likes

This Orange Goji #2 is dry enough to smoke now. Almost dry enough to jar :smile:

34 Likes

Next up drive-thru weed sales?

2 Likes

As a matter of factā€¦ They have curbside service now if you order online :wink:

4 Likes

Once I get the Durban x Jungle Spice and others moved from the cabinet and up-potted in the tent, some of these Zak Haze are going to be next up in the cabinet.

(Sorry for the crap photo)

17 Likes

Can you just mail that one to me Howard. Beautiful, just beautiful

18 Likes

Thatā€™s the way. When I used to live over at the Central coast in California thatā€™s all they had. No storefronts. All mobile dispensaries.

One time the driver left his scale so I called him to give it back to him. He was so appreciative that he gave me a small Mason jar of canna butter.

Those were the days.

3 Likes

That OG really is the stankyist weed that Iā€™ve smelled in a long time. The flavor is super addicting too when you get the sour orange creamsicle pheno, be careful, cuz youā€™ll over smoke just from craving the flavor. And itā€™s a strong high. I was super impressed with it.

13 Likes

Orange Goji #1

Last bits are now chopped and hanging. Looks like the parts I left to run longer did get some benefit. Thereā€™s a lot more amber in these, which will make the wife happy :wink:

27 Likes

Iā€™ve been reliably informed that cannabis businesses are included in the ā€œessential businessā€ exemption to the Washington State lockdown, although many stores will be running with fewer staff and fewer hours, enforcing social distancing inside the store, and limiting the number of customers allowed in the stores. Most prefer online ordering and quick pickup.

But thereā€™s a lot of uncertainty whether it will be feasible for many of them to remain open for long, so if you fulfill part of your medical marijuana needs with store-bought cannabis, best to get your RSO, edibles, flowers, etc. at your earliest convenience.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve just realized that I donā€™t know the answer to this question: Is there a way for me to delete my account here?

Starting to think that Iā€™m not really all that interested in being in any online forum anymore.

10 Likes