Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Damn. 18 hours and got a tail outta an ECSS.

8 Likes

That’s a helluva lineup there cuz! I’ll just pull a chair over here to the side and watch this one! Nothing but the best growing vibes I can put into the air for ya, cuz!

2 Likes

Drying tent in the closet online.

5 Likes

Did you add anything to your soak water?

Nope. Just pure water, and chlorine, flouride and whatever else fun stuff comes out the tap. At least my plants have low algae growth and strong teeth.

4 Likes

SBT F2’s in progress

11 Likes

Family portrait. Reused cups. Berry Freak cross just starting to crack.

8 Likes

Sorry if you already mentioned it but how do the blutooth smell? Berries? Citrus? Blueberry pancakes with honey on a saturday morning, while reading the newspaper and wearing your best crocs? Oddly specific I know.

They seem to have frosted up real nice too.

Everything looks good, sir

1 Like

Man I hope a big wind doesn’t come up and blow those cups off the ledge . Looking good though

1 Like

Veg tent update

Sweet Cindy 1
Nice red veins

Sour Boggle 2

Red Hot Cookies 3

19 Likes

Looks good what’s your favourite so far?

1 Like

Can be kind hard when a smash of 5 different flowering strains hits ya when you open your tent but when I get close citrus is the strongest note I smell.

2 Likes

Day 2 in cups for most. Shell heads away!!!

My big Ol BOG Sweet Cindy 1, which I feared a boy due to size, is a confirmed girl.

BOG Sour Boggle 2 is confirmed girl as well, but was hard to get a pic. Sour Boggle 2 SHN (The SHN were aquired from Seeds Here Now, the ones without that designation are f2s from @Pawsfodocaws) looks to be a boy but not sure.

I love the growth pattern of this Mephisto Hubba Bubba Haze. Shes thirsty about to get her probably last veg nute feeding.

2 of the Sour BluTooth

14 Likes

Nother and last batch of Sour BluTooth Reg pollen fresh harvested. Update on my pollen and isolation tent setup tomorrow.

16 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to checking out the pollen setup. I got pollen on the brain these days

3 Likes

Only one* with no action yet. Sun Lounger x Sweet Blue Lilac. The freakshow seeds got put in the ground 2 days later, one with a tiny tail, one I cracked a little. We’ll see. Havnt bothered making room for em yet in the tent, sitting on my windowsill inside. Mutant genes are what they are I guess and these are double mutant.
I have a couple more I think. Doubled up on it as a freebie 4 pack if I rememeber right a bit ago. So they are in soil and not up yet as well. So technically 3 with no activity yet.

9 Likes

Anyone wanna trade cards & battle? Just leave the fucking caterpie at home.

10 Likes

LifeStar I grew over the previous winter in my old setup.

Day 54 of flower

14 Likes

Nice set up

1 Like

@Hemp thanks bud

Update

Clones rocking on. Full up. Roots popping on some.

Mid-level propagation tent. Huckleberry soda kids. The one Sun Lounger cross never sprouted.

Top level. Two sweet cindys and a sour boggle ive been slow rolling due to space in the solo cups. I think a sour boggle and a red hot cookies in the back they’re in the 2 gallons.

Veg tent. Big bertha in bottom left is a sour boggle. This is 2 days after removing a couple of mephisto hubba bubba hazes.

And the aforementioned mephistos.

And Sour BluTooth

Flower tent shot. Got a couple dark devil autos but had em in the propagation tent too long due to space and didnt develp enough during its veg. Well see. Some other random autos there.

20 Likes