Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Cheech Wizard Green or Clear package? Green package is V2 with Appalachia daddy. She had both.

4 Likes

All I can say is WoW I posted this on Fakebook aka spacebook I hope that was ok to invite a few of my friends on over I hope you get what you need from this awesome vault of gems

1 Like

Facebook isnā€™t probably the best ideaā€¦
Ds

7 Likes

Well crap I guess it isnā€™t I know how some are I only tagged my good friends that am very active with some donā€™t have accounts on IG Son I wanted to make this avaible to and itā€™s not in the publicā€™s eye

1 Like

Celestial_seeds on IG if you have one. Will prob be giving away f2ā€™s of the ancient og as freebies when i drop some fem crosses in a couple months. If I donā€™t find good phenos to f2 Iā€™ll be doing a proper open pollination of the A OG and lucky charms once Iā€™m finished with the fem project Iā€™m working on.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the original green curry og x snow lotus. The v2 should be cool too though as I love the appy fatherā€¦ sunshine daydream is one of the best varieties Iā€™ve ever grown and use the Appalachia dad. Too bad he lost it as Iā€™d love to see him pollinate some current elite cuts with it.

3 Likes

Nice. At first I didnā€™t know that there was a difference until someone pointed it out to me. B man should have put V2 on the pack of the Appalachia cross.
I have a pack of each.

2 Likes

One last order from Mia

6 Likes

Until the next one lol

2 Likes

Thats a really nice gift. I didnā€™t expect to get one too but I DID!!

I will have to do a run with the Chocolate Rain, Chocolate Trip f2, Pralineā€™s ('82 Gooey Mom x Chocolate Diesel), and maybe some older DNA chocolope fems.

Are these real eskobar chocolate rain ? Or someoneā€™s freebie line?

@mia Thanks ALOT Mia, really I canā€™t thank you enough

8 Likes

She said those packs are from Sannies brother.
Those are real Escobar Chocolate Rain.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/chocolate-rain.html

7 Likes

Man this post kills me!

1 Like

cool i received some sannies too i guess not sure what kind now iā€™ll go check

edit: sugar punch fem and jackberry F4 regulars - never heard of either. is sannies the breeder?

4 Likes

Mine were MT Hood Huckleberry F2s by Dynasty. Not much information on the strain

2 Likes

https://www.sanniesshop.com/?sl=EN#/product/29785
https://www.sanniesshop.com/?sl=EN#/product/29966
I think they are made by Sannies

3 Likes

oh cool, did your dynasty ones come with a dynasty sticker on a bag? maybe thatā€™s where the des*tar bx seeds i got from mia came from, i see they have it (out of stock)

3 Likes

Nope it was a clear baggie with a large white sticker that said MT Hood Huckleberry F2 with the male/female symbols

3 Likes

The sugar punch is probably sannieā€™s most highly acclaimed strain. Youā€™ll like it

2 Likes

Yes sannie is the breeder, and the sugar punch are one of his flagship strains- always sold outā€¦ I have bought from a few different breeders from his website, lots and lots of really good genetics for very reasonable pricesā€¦ smaller crew but they have a good rep. Iā€™d recommend sannies to anyoneā€¦!
Happy growing @legalcanada ,
Gaz
Ps. Youā€™ll love jackberry, itā€™s a cross of ā€˜sannies jackā€™ (herer) and 1 of his berry strains ā€¦ (you get to pick your freebies too). I buy from them now and then stillā€¦

3 Likes

yeh looks like a legit sannie shop sticker so they would be eskoā€™s work.

5 Likes