Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

37 Likes

left behind?? OG will make sure no seed is ever left behind! :smile: Welcome!

11 Likes

My husband has deserted me… Left his 15 year collection behind

14 Likes

Pictures don’t do it justice… Thousands of seeds and hundreds of strains

12 Likes

Mia, are you in the USA? I’m sure people will pay you some good money for those seed packs if you’re interested. :+1:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning: But like @Muleskinner said, lots of people surely would be interested if you’re looking to get rid of some of that stock. I see some OGR White Fires that definitely caught my eye…

5 Likes

looks like some absolute fire in there, got some nice OG Raskal gear I can see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is the most amazing collection i have ever seen… WOW.

Sorry about your husband leaving, that sucks. Unless you are happy about it.

Make a list and people will buy them from you in here. Me included.

If you have any old “Ocean Grown” seeds, i call DIBS!!!

12 Likes

Hi everyone… I’m not used to posting in forums so I might be all over the place. My husband deserted me and his seven-year-old daughter after 22 years of marriage… left us penniless. He was an indoor grower for 20 years. I took care of a whole grow house myself for one year… Albeit with instructions left by my husband and with automatics

13 Likes

I’m in Upstate New York. I managed to save some growing equipment. A lot of lights, some ozone generators, dehumidifier, big floor air conditioner, exhaust fans, timers with motorized tracks for lights. Unfortunately no carbon filters

10 Likes

I just don’t think I have a place to grow right now. Anyway about the collection… Most of the strains have been but in the last 7 years. Some go back to the year 2000

6 Likes

They have always been stored in a foam ice box in a fridge

7 Likes

Feel free to comment on anything and everything you want. We are here to assist in anything we can. Cheers!

Or in my case also to learn from you guys/girls!

4 Likes

Hallo mia
You are absolutely right, there is no way to continue that addiction in that case. Ive had similar problems but in much smaller way :smiley: some men care much more about plant than family and this is easy bad…
Good luck

2 Likes

Hi… Like I said I’m not used to posting in forums… And I don’t mean any harm… Could you give me advice on how I should proceed?

4 Likes

Just be yourself Mia, nothing to worry about these guys, they are all adorable! LOL

Really, nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Ok now ive read it for second time, and understand you will grow it ;D well, they say you all here :slight_smile:

1 Like

12 Likes

I’m not an expert… I’ve been told that the Breeders are almost as important as the breeds themselves… I know I have G13… At least one pack… And Northern Lights

6 Likes

6 Likes