Huge giveaway! (CLOSED)

That same guy is on another forum now under a different name. I’ve already exposed him by finding identical pictures he posted under 2 different names. Lol

5 Likes

The community came together and showed him the door…was fun reading the comments.

Again I want to apologize for bringing it up…I shouldn’t have done it here.

4 Likes

Thanks --I don’t know what I’m doing -just can’t ge tmy “name” in correct order Was born before man walked on the moon - infact was born the same day man walked on the moon - born 7/201950 man walked on the moon 7/20/

5 Likes

It’s more that the system is kinda dumb… if you don’t put a space between the period following your number in a list and your username it doesn’t line everything up correctly. You’d think it could roll with the punches and maintain uniformity on its own, but it can’t.

Also, doesn’t actually do anything terrible to the list… but you know how “some people” are with being OCD (cough, cough).

3 Likes

Shit - tried everything - thought I done that - have to write this down -too much smoke filled brain !!! you know how it is - need to keep everything “in-line”

@hawkman - Here is your magic carpet to wiki editing! :slight_smile: It’s well written and thorough. I learned after I kept fucking it up too! xwi2Y3G :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Okay this is the first one in a while
I’m gonna sign up …
I can’t be that lucky …right !?! :rofl:
Good luck to all participants .
And holy snokies @Cyr_grow one heck of a give away bro …that’s awesome thanks for the chance

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Cyr_grow
Thanks for the tag @DougDawson

You’re both GRRRRREAT! Best of luck everyone.

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, @Floyd, @Emeraldgreen , @Abbbian , @TopShelfTrees1 , @herojuana.tom @CanuckistanPete , @Hemp , @misterbee @LegsMahoney @Rhai88 , @Yetigrows @Oldjoints
You all might be interested in this. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks for the tag @MoBilly apprecoate you man! :v:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @MoBilly already signed up!

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @MoBilly, I’m in like Flynn… those x chem91 beans have gotten my attention!

2 Likes

Thanks fot the tag. Im already on the list. But I see Im #114 now, I was #113. Lol

1 Like

Where, where, where???} :hugs: :shushing_face: :flushed:

:unamused: :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :sob:

2 Likes

Dang. Sorry. If I win I’ll holler at you.

2 Likes

@MoBilly OGenerous of you brother!! Appreciate it!!
:hugs: :100:

1 Like

Thank you buddy

1 Like

keep your eye out @Abbbian if I win I’m splitting the prize with the 1st 3 people to tag me and I’ll ship to you :facepunch:

2 Likes

I will be drawing the winner tomorrow at 7pm eastern time. Good luck to everyone. This was a really good turn out for my first big giveaway. More to come!!!

15 Likes

Yea dude 133 ppl might be the max # I’ve seen since I got here in a giveaway :100:

7 Likes