Hulk Smash Regs

I have a tube of about 20 or so seeds of Hulk Smash Regs if anyone is interested in a trade. Let me know what you got!

7 Likes

You’ll probably get more traction in the seed trading moderated thread. This works too, but people will be looking for trades in the regular thread

3 Likes

Call me silly but I thought this was posted in the “Trading Post”. Lol. Is there a link or anything to help ?

1 Like

Here it is brother

3 Likes

You are posting in the trading post section but not the trade thread. Many OGers have the trade thread on watch so you will get much more exposure there. It’s become a thing lately where every trade offer has its own thread created but folks are kind if hurting their own chances by doing that IMO.

8 Likes

What are you looking for? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooof! My bad! If I can be specific, then something lemony or skunky. I already have lemon haze. Skunk strains preferred.

3 Likes

I’ve got about 10ish Lemon OR Skunk Varieties. I’ll compile a List and get back to ya next week. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.