I am in search of a pack of karma's souther haze collective A5 haze s1 or possible a clone

I’m not sure if I put this in the right area … I’m super devastated I had a buddy send me his pack of karma a5 haze s1 out of the bunch only one germinated but she dudded out … if any one is out there has a pack that they would be willing to part with of karma a5haze s1 please reach out to me …a little while back I wasn’t feeling to shabby and I decided to go to the hospital and I end up being admitted amd staying for quite a while .my wife tried her best to keep everyalive but with all my responsibilities all of a sudden becoming hers it must hve been overwhelming with me not being home her having to take care of our Goddaughter by her self and still hve to work 10 hour days. I no I will never get back some specific phenos I hunted over the years. But one strain that worked wonders for me was a pheno I had found in a hunt of karmas a5haze s1 … so if anyone has a pack just sitting in there Vault that they can spare please message me I will gladly send a donation of your choice … thnk you and good bless

5 Likes

You might wanna try here

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There hard to get. Capt. You should of tried to hold on to the one that grew out small. Lots of the seeds had issues, mutants and duds in. It was hard to find the good ones in them. I think even Karma has discontinued them. Nevil did warn that doubling especially with the haze a side cause a decline in the plants and quality drop. What country are you in please. Personally I found the last work nevil did in Australia to have much better plants in than the actual c5 and a5 clone going around. The outback haze is serious one for a haze fan if you can find that. Its all old school haze and freaky potent.

1 Like

I am in USA , Massachusetts to be exact … I still have hope … I’m hoping she is just slow to germ . I would like to definitely get Neville’s Outback haze . I’m going to try and find Neville’s Outback haze . I’m going to hunt thru a few packs of ACE seeds Greenhaze #19 × A5haze and hunt thru a few doc d A55haze that bx crosses . I hope to one day I have the opportunity to own A5haze . I would love to use it for breeding purposes . I had a really nice pheno of A5 s1 I end up losing her and all my other mothers during my last hospital stay came home to a room full of dead plants. Man it sucks… I hope to find a5s1 and a few other packs to replace the plants I lost I can only hope to find better phenos than I had is all … thnk you for the heads up about the Outback haze

3 Likes

Ah your quite far. What type of profile and traits are you exactly looking for, eg smell, taste and type of high. Hopefully someone can help. If your still around in a couple of months and nothing comes up I might be able to help with something else but similar, probably better than those s1 seeds.
From your posts I can tell your a big haze fan. What seeds have you tried now or in the past that have lived up to and given you your ideal haze type buds. Thanks.

There’s some hybrids made by the collective and sold by Organic Earth in Maastricht. They’re in the Organic Earth seed section. Dunno if they’ll ship international tho.

Yosammy is a keeper of those cuts and he made the Isaac Haze for Dampkring. But yeah that’s south of holland, as the name of the collective implies. You can find him on IG.

And I saw Hyp3ridz growing a mutant S1 just recently. Maybe try Karma directly, as there’s so many mutants in the S1 he might have stopped selling them but might have some in the vault.

Edit: After Nevil died, ACE did some drops of hibrids made with cuts received from the collective as well.

1 Like

I reached out to YoSammy a while back . He was super helpful I seen hyp3ridz post with the a5haze s1 so I reached out to him … I just ordered a few packs from ACE Greenhaze x A5haze . Santero also hooked me up with some of his C5bx crosses . I actually will be putting all the Oaxacan x C5 haze bx in dirt today . Everyone of them germinated so I’m super stocked to get them going … As far as smells I like the leathery frankincense sandalwood type smells like Cuban blk haze , brown haze bandaid haze type of smell it’s hard for me to describe… I dislike the paranoid affects of some of the hazes I hunted thru … I seen connoisseur genetics has done some work with the outback haze … I think I will give them a try after I get done running the doc d a5haze thai bx and sativahoarders Mango’s A5 & C5 I also hve some off piffcoast farms holy communion and midnight mass going at the moment …

3 Likes

Oh very nice! You’re already a few steps onward and on the hunt. Stocked up on some really good ones, I see!

Very interested in the experience and which packs are the closest to (or better than) what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.