I have 10 Packs to giveaway and/or TRADE (Closed)

I have not created any seeds as of yet, I start seeds, chose the females, make clones until the clones run bad. My last white widow lasted over 2.5 years on the run with clones with just two original females. That was not too bad.

regards, again!

mike28086

6 Likes

So the ww was pure male and the skywalker is probably selfed? Were they all in same box at same time when this happened?or?
The bb cheesecake x ww sounds interesting.

4 Likes

No they were during different grows . The blueberry cheese cake and the white widow were grown in the same room

2 Likes

tHE WHITE WIDOW WAS A PURE MALE

3 Likes

Sent you a message.
20 chars

1 Like

Giving seeds away is easy, finding grow situation stable growers is tough, and who will also do a grow log is a unicorn among rhinos. We all see unicorns when we look in the mirror, but deep down most of us know we’re really rhinos.
My experience has taught me to shoot for a 1 in 10 rate. I give 10 packs out and 1 of them gets run by a completely unpredictable grower that was not at the top of my list of “highly likely to grow them”. I give out 100 packs and I get 10 growers and 1 journal online. I call it the Law of Attrition. So, I always plan for 10x what I want to receive.

27 Likes

I’ll do a run for you…space available on chop day (dec 13). Just let me know how you want them seeded…journal is not a problem. Ppm, ph, # of veg days, # of flower days, etc.

7 Likes

Would love to try my hand at this, though have no experience doing a seed run yet.

4 Likes

This is accurate. A majority of the time it’s not malicious seed hounds, it’s life getting in the way of peoples plans. But from a senders perspective that’s a bit irrelevant, so sebs law of attrition is a good one to follow

7 Likes

I would be all for this but never done a seed run I’m aiming for my next journal in March early April.

I feel like you’d have more luck sending 20 of each keeping the rest. see how your f1s do and then do some f2s yourself if you get good feedback

2 Likes

I love this hahaha so true

6 Likes

Inbox me please qnd thanks

2 Likes

For me to do this I would need to have 3 dedicated Growers that would take 20 seeds of the same strain out to stabilize it if you’re interested let me know

2 Likes

I honestly just want to see some else cross them since I don’t have the space or the capacity to do so currently I have a vegetarian but I don’t want any mail and that I will need to get a separate to buy 2:10 to do it myself anyone else has a space and is consistent and is willing to journal it’s just to let me know what the end result was how greatly appreciate it but I guess it’s harder to find not because there have bad intentions just because life gets in the way

2 Likes

I would love to do the Skywalker OG but wouldn’t get around to it till February.
If the Skywalker OG pollinated itself as I understand from your description (you said a light leak not a stray male) then the seeds will be S1 not F1 - this also means that they will be feminized so it will be difficult to breed them to the other Skywalker seeds. A male sometimes does appear in these kinds of seeds, but not likely.
Just a thought if I understood correctly how they were formed.

keep on growing, Sam

9 Likes

Your right and you tsught em the differ3nce between s1 and f1 . I will grow out a few of the Skywalker kush and see if they all turn out yo be females

Yeah i think you got 1 solid there. Tappy
Also samwell baked beans.

2 Likes

Please inbox me please

1 Like

I could use a pack I’ll even cross it with my ufs #18

1 Like

Inbox me and just explain to me the dates the times your setup and your actual plan and if it coincides with what I need you can definitely make this work also would you be interested in taking only one strain and Crossing it with itself if so that would be amazing and how soon can you get this done but also just inbox me this information

1 Like