I have 10 Packs to giveaway and/or TRADE (Closed)

Hey i have F1 of
30 Skywalker kush
30 Blueberry Cheese Cake X Blueberry
30 White Widow X blue berry cheese cake

. I would love to give out 3 packs of 3 seeds variety but I require you OPEN A JOURANL and document your grow. It would be given to the first ten people that could run it ASAP and is willing to cross them to make F2.

Personally message me with your address and if you meet these requirements. I will have them in the mail this weekend.

15 Likes

Expect the 10 to be lying then bro I don’t think many people here have the time to truly do a seed run other than preserving old strains. Not trying to put a downer on you like good on you mate nice to offer em up to be community, my only bit of advice is to watch for peoples pips :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Lol wow. You gonna get some low pips to gank yer seeds. Watch out my man. Thats pretty wild skywalker og. 30. Good luck. Bump for ya. :+1:

6 Likes

I am trying to understand you advise aRE YOU SAYING PEOPLE WILL TAKE THEM AND RUN?

8 Likes

To an extent. Do your homework and make your own judgement on who will truly journal a grow. If I was to hand seeds out with the same requests I’d want HONEST feedback but some seem to value ££ over truth. And will punt all kindsa shit. I fully appreciate what you’re trying to do but I’m not in a position to promise I could journal asap so wont partake in this giveaway

:peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Thank your for your honesty

13 Likes

Same. Love the seeds you listed but I have incoming JS that will fill my winter and a hopeful CBD run that will grab any slack.
If someone has low pips and no plan (allowing them to commit to a 3-7 month logged, three bean run,) they may not be long for this forum. Interview your candidates carefully and look at their previous posts.

9 Likes

I’m logged up for a few years there must be some sort of lingo for seed constipation.
Nice gesture I wouldn’t rule out people honest people taking you up, depends on instinct there are people here I would send that I don’t know. ? Just remember your on the internet first get to know the people and I’m sure you will have success.
Who did the seeds come from?

6 Likes

Would love some BBC x bb but we do not all live in a mj friendly place but great idea one day…that’s why we here to preserve and over grow the world. Be easy goodgrace87

2 Likes

I see you say f1 are they beans you made? Or procured?
I look at them again and I keep thinking maybe there’s fire there?
Would like to know who’s work they are if possible?

5 Likes

I’m currently overloaded with seeds (a problem I never thought I’d have lol), but those sound like some really great crosses!

4 Likes

Gotcha thank you for your advice I’m new to the site I’m just warming up I’m just trying to familiarize myself with people on my other form I kind of know who is consistent and who is active but everyone is new to me at the moment and you might be right I should interview just to see where they are headed

4 Likes

I actually had a white widow mail from seidman that was supposed to be feminized but it turned out to be a male and I left it in my grow room and it pollinated my other plants the Skywalker kush on the other hand was pollinated due to a light leak in my tent and it only pollinated the lower branches near the zipper that wasn’t closing correctly

4 Likes

The Skywalker sounds great. if I didn’t have all the seeds that I have now, would take you up on the offer. I would suggest you ask @sebring. He gives away a lot of genetics to peeps who otherwise couldn’t afford to buy them. Happy growing. Old goat.

6 Likes

I would love some of the white widows but I can not say when I will run them. It could be several weeks before I have an opening, I do not want to mislead you.

edit* plus, I have not studied or understand the f1, f2 run listings.

Regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

I have not created any seeds as of yet, I start seeds, chose the females, make clones until the clones run bad. My last white widow lasted over 2.5 years on the run with clones with just two original females. That was not too bad.

regards, again!

mike28086

6 Likes

So the ww was pure male and the skywalker is probably selfed? Were they all in same box at same time when this happened?or?
The bb cheesecake x ww sounds interesting.

4 Likes

No they were during different grows . The blueberry cheese cake and the white widow were grown in the same room

2 Likes

tHE WHITE WIDOW WAS A PURE MALE

3 Likes

Sent you a message.
20 chars

1 Like