I’ve day dreamed about making a trade list before

The super active trade threads seem like a lot to wade through. Is there a jump to newest reply button I’m missing?

I honestly don’t have a a lot to trade, but throwing it out there for shits and giggles.

I’m interested in clones or crosses with bruce banner, the white, lemon g, deathstar, mb15, skunk tangerine, ice cream cake.
88g13hp or appy crosses.bodhi gear. Interesting og/sour/chem crosses (interesting to me being pronounced fruit or floral terps on top of gas).

Realistically any banging clone i could turn into a mom I’m interested in. Last run I got 11/18 males, some clones on stand by would’ve saved me.

To trade I’ve got full packs of
Dehynotization (cult classic)
Triangle x old mother ghani (bodhi)
Strawberry haze x banana og (cannabis by corey)
Sour mintz x banana og (HSO)
Cornbread f2
Plushberry f2
Sour diesel x da purps
King louie og x black lime reserve f2
Lemon tree x headwrecker/mendo montage
Golden ticket x 88g13hp
Oregon grape x 88g13hp
Panama red s1

Feel free to ask.if you want more info on anything with no breeder listed, let me know.
Chocolate rain x legends of indica

10 Likes

Nice list, to answer your question there’s a scroll bar on the right if you are using a tablet or phone or pc in the landscape mode or there is a post count number bottom right corner that you can tap on to bring it up on the portrait mode. Sorry but my collection doesn’t contain those you are looking for … Yet (insert evil laugh)

1 Like
1 Like

SUPER nice listing, @Lemons…won’t take long for the BEST of the best OG’ers to start “trade-talk”. Continue to be safe and, be well. All the best.

1 Like

nice looking list.
I’d be interested in the oregon grape x 88 and the king louie x.
How many is there of each?

Oregon grape x Ian a sealed ten pack from east coast originals. I have a skunk tangerine cross with the same male in veg and the hash plant side is very apparent in about 20%, the others are presumably mother-leaning.

King louis x blr is a 5 pack in a clear vial in a plain, hand labeled jewelry bag. Made by urban farm’d. I’m not sure if the whole cross is f2, or if the male was selected from f2 stock.

2 Likes

Interested in the plushberry f2 s… Let me see what I got to swap may get ya what you want…

1 Like

Is your pm working yet?

1 Like

I don’t think so, is it post count dependent or somethin else ?

1 Like

Sounds good to me man!

1 Like