Possible Trades

hey everyone, i was thinking and decided I would make a thread to see if anyone is interested in a seed trade for some of the stuff I have, let me know if you’re interested and offer up potential trades. if not no big deal, i’m not expecting many offers but the seeds i have are just sitting around doing nothing. here are the options, let me know if any of them catch your eye. (i have plenty of each). (you can PM me or just post on here but i think PM works best).

Soloberry #3 (goji og #3 x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

Apollo Ape (Apollo 11g f4 x Rare Darkness)
[Bodhi Seeds x Rare Dankness]

23 Likes

I’ll trade for ALL!!! It would be better if you could possibly list some of the strains you’ll like. I’m sitting on 500+ strains, too many to start listing. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

well, i’m not looking for autos. either regular or fem. pretty open to options but i wouldn’t know where to begin. i like sour diesel but i already have a bunch of sour d related strains. i saw those mendobreath strains in the 4th of july giveaway, those sound interesting. do you have anything like that? hard to say really. maybe throw up a couple options and we can go from there? do you have anything blue dream related? i know the bubblegum craze hit recently, but do you happen to have any packs i could make f2s with?

2 Likes

Have some Tal Shiar = Romulan x Icrias Og

Tal Shiar x Bubble Gum
Tal Shiar x Nanas‘s Cookies
Tal Shiar x Redicariness
Tal Shiar x (Sangria Punch x Screaming Eagle) x Wilson) 3 phenotypes
Romulan bx3 f3
Got some to trade if like any

2 Likes

Will hit you up tomorrow with a list of 20ish random selections, ALL Regs. OFF to ZZZZZLand!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

sounds good. i’m hoping for something i could possibly use in future breeding projects which is why i asked about the bubblegum, but i’m open to your options.

1 Like

Yeah for sure.

1 Like

Got some Blue Dreams, will get an accurate count later today!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Tal Shiar…I loved DS9!

3 Likes

Sent you a PM. :hugs:

1 Like

so far so good on the trading, only waiting on @misterbee and @Myles_CaliGold . I have 1 or 2 envelopes left (had to order more), so if anyone wants to get a trade going before i go to the post office now’s the time. PM me if interested and we can work something out. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

How many Blue Dreams do you want? Can a have a Flip out tomorrow!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i just PMd you

ok. ONE SPOT LEFT for this batch of seeds. i’ll re-open trades once i receive padded envelopes in the mail, already ordered.

EDIT: last spot taken for now, will update in near future.

4 Likes

Update: Just got back from the post office. Everything packaged, sent, and tracking numbers have been PM’d. Trades resume in a couple days if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

hello brò even if the post is old I would like to know if you have any autoflowering to trade or photoperiod only strain bruce banner or something crossed by you💪

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.