I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Trimmed a touch of WC and Mac just to see .

See above pics .

Very happy with them

1 Like

That looks pretty fuckin good. :100: I need to grow a pair and manicure my shit.

2 Likes

I cannot smoke buds that aren’t “tight” . I will trim those that aren’t before I roll with it
RPITA to trim that tight but that’s how I like it .

Trimmer do that @ColeLennon ???

2 Likes

Not the ipower bowl trimmer I have. @ShiskaberrySavior has one that probably comes close to that. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior

Show me what your trimmer does to buds please .

1 Like

That’s a pic of my last run of MAC1 before I lost it. That’s the way they came out of the Riesentek but I also tweaked and played with the blade adjustments to get that result.
I always hear the beaten trichrome argument but I can’t tell the difference. Just something to consider. I pick off big fans first but otherwise I just dump the buds in and don’t crank the handle real fast.

8 Likes

16 Likes

I cheat a bit and angle the trimmer so they don’t tumble as long keeping some sugar leaf still on them.
Also blade adjustment changes there appearance also.

5 Likes

UPDATE

New Octo transplants never suffered, about to take the fuck off. Tommorrow they will get foirst LST treatment.
We are on! :sunglasses:

Tent 2 & Tent 3 DAY 21 TODAY. Got their 1st transitional feed this morning, ALL looking great!

Mac 1

WC

Lost Cake

Cereal Milk (killing it)

Grape Pie…had to wrench 4 necks on her , sorry bout shit pic

Sucking the Rez’s dry in 3 days, they are about to MOVE

Just got notice from usps my mold will be here by Noon :sunglasses: PERFECT, just in time for the fights tonight.

Invited 12 folks over to watch fights n test buds. IF enough show up( i know how that goes, will be lucky if 3 come, lol ) ill do a “blind” Cup with my buds. Will be cool and fun, see others take on them.

Problem will be this: ALL of them are “casual” smokers. The Wizard, The Mac, and the WC WILL FLATTEN them on only a few hits, lol! I can see it now… :woozy_face:

14 Likes

Grove’s working perfectly

9 Likes

You need a few chronic smokers to suck back some bud . So you haven’t got fed up with the grape pie and turfed them yet not sure if they’ll measure up to your standards ?

7 Likes

She is largest and strongest in Tent 3. Had to break 4 necks to keep her under the lights

Ill go take a pic woth my phone

5 Likes

12 Likes

There looking good hopefully they’ll start packing on the frost . Has to be one of the frostiest strains I’ve grew in a long while.

3 Likes

Nothing on her yet, but it’s day 21 so all good . She is healkthy and grows very well, she will produce well it looks like

3 Likes

I’d found some are more caked than others still early to tell , it will be there either way .

4 Likes

If it has to be small, get a BIG small dog…JKT!!! :100:

SWEET

PERFECT TIMING

See what this 1 gram CANNAGAR is all about :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Dam you get fast delivery’s weren’t you just ordering that like 2 days ago?

3 Likes

Love it , will be perfect “personal “ size me thinks

Gotta go make one :sunglasses:

6 Likes