I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Sounds like a good haul. Must be my lucky day today won 2 premium seats to the eagles tribute band show tonight from local radio station .
Better roll a couple fatties for the show. Have a great weekend .

10 Likes

Now that’s a stick lol

That gar kicked your ass :joy:

3 Likes

He carried it halfway home till I told him to drop it.

Yes it kicked my ass for sure . Been testing Mac and WC . WC is better ! More versatile , more social , I like it better . Give Mac a 9.5 give WC 9.8 . BW gets an 8.5 only because I like the taste of WC and Mac better . It’s just as stout as those two but much more in the head than either of those .

Morning @Papalag

I still cannot picture your grow room , can’t understand it for some reason

Draw me a map of it with widths and lengths so I can figure it out .

You sure like running different stuff don’t you !

6 Likes

4 Likes

Feels GREAT to have WC back in a bag! They still have 3 more days to go , I pinched a 1/4 z or so for the weekend .

9 Likes

Morning @ColeLennon and @mota

2 Likes

Morning Jet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Shit , don’t you have molds? Be perfect for a CANNAGAR

Haven’t smoked a joint since I got my molds . Tomorrow I get the 1 gram mold , bet it will replace joints for me all together

4 Likes

Morning, @Jetdro. :slight_smile:

I actually prefer “morning” to “good morning,” so thank you for that. I prefer it not to be negative, but rather since I don’t have a grow at the moment (and I’m not a “morning person” by nature) my mornings are not as good as they will be in a few weeks! :grinning: smell

5 Likes

Yup I’ve got a 2 gram and a 14 gram party mold

2 Likes

I need the 2 gram mold defiantly

Good afternoon all

3 Likes

My 2 to 4 gram mold is nice . Packed lighter at like a gram and a half it works great. Thinking the 1 gram mold will be my favorite

3 Likes

The 2 is a bit much for one sitting a gram a guy could suck that back pretty quick.

2 Likes

Trimmed 8 ounces of Blissful Wizard
Sick of it , lol
Rest into totes till I get to them

Full 14 day hang , room did GREAT . Went into groves at 60% and stable . When you pop open a tote , you KNOW what’s in there , lol

11 Likes

Yeah, trimming is not my favorite part of growing. I do it because I have too. :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol…I remember my first harvest and I was thinking, “I can just sit here and trim plants forever!”. Years later and trimming is good, but exhausting and repetitive…pull off 20 fan leaves and I need a break these days…lol.

Fatassed harvest, Jetdro!

7 Likes

You took me back to my first harvest lol.

3 Likes

Killer harvest that’s great the drying room did its job so well….I know you were a bit worried at first. Congrats on another successful project

2 Likes

Yeah funny how it changes . I’d take root canal over trimming 5 pounds myself with hand sissors

The Blissful went really well . Dry went perfect . Great smells and feels , before the cure , they put out way more weight than I thought they would , my first run of her . Figure 28 to 32 z s dried from the 4 plants

Only in an OCTOPOT

:100::sunglasses:

6 Likes