I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Sweet man a little bit of a wait but worth it.

2 Likes

LMK when you are ready for one

3 Likes

Good morning @Jetdro how goes it this morning brother?

4 Likes

You up ya ole stoner. Mornin. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is the JPS one and done ?

2 Likes

In the search bar you can type “one and done” and its the first hit

3 Likes

I had a police dog let loose after me a couple times when I was young. I never ran. I stopped and dropped. I want none of that. When I was in the penitentiary there was cat there doing life “14 years” for killing a cop k9. Dog caught him going under a fence and got its teeth tangled in this dudes parachute pants. He pulled out a buck knife and slit the dogs throat. Horrible story. Such courageous animals.

2 Likes

I was looking into this the last few days myself as I’m not moving these cuts/clones until I get a good spray first

3 Likes

Thank you will check it out

2 Likes

I’ve been using sns 209 but would like to have other options going to check this link out

3 Likes

I’m sure that dog handler just waiting @ColeLennon , I know I would

Long runs the fox

4 Likes

I’m sure. The guy the k9’s handler was beside himself in tears. Fellow officers had to hold him back. Being an animal lover especially dogs. I can’t imagine.

2 Likes

Kill my animals, aka my family, and I’m gonna be hard pressed not to kill you immediately. Laws be damned. Prefer animals over people every time.

6 Likes

My sentiments EXACTLY @HolyAngel to a tee!

4 Likes

All good just back from dog runs

Gotta up pot my new cuts

The 2 new clones already happy under my GLS

4 Likes

Nice, glad to hear it brother, not that I had any doubts. I Figured that’s where you were, hazy as hell and smells like a campfire constantly out here, supposed to be horrible air quality index my alarms on my nest stuff keep going off and my notifications too. I’m glad my kids in Kansas (if it’s any better there) as he has really bad asthma he inherited from me.

4 Likes

Chem D and Giesel now happy

![image|375x500]
All my cuts have rooted. RR’s , # 8 , 2 times in a row, 9 days till up pot…ill take it and run

(upload://1yBD4nQfKE0MXdkL5dw74A0g3S5.jpeg)

14 Likes

I can’t wait to start learning to root clones next winter.

3 Likes

Rapid Rooters, #8 powder and a dome…all you need

6 Likes

snip cut at 45 degree angle.
snip leaf tips.
dip in water.
dip in hormex no. 8.
stick in cup of media/rootriot/jiffy pot/etc.
keep humidity at 60% or better either with a clone dome or something else
???
profit

:grin:

11 Likes