I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Plants coming out of your ears! Hell yeah :metal:

3 Likes

Happy Hump Day to Y’all. It’s also Friday Eve for me as well. I took Friday off, since I have Monday off anyhow. I hope that everyone is vertical and kick’n and that all is well with you and yours.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

Wow! What a load of plants, cups. seeds, pics, experiments, and a nice touch, Fireball!? It must be awesome!!! Got curious, is it made from cinnamon or there’s added cinnamon to a corn or malt whisky? Congrats! You seem to have you s… together!! Love it! Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Fireball is like what malt liquor is to beer. Something about makes it hit pretty hard!

2 Likes

But still distilled, 33% alcohol, right!? Nice! Saw it!! Must be amazing!

2 Likes

It feels much higher though for some reason. It’s potent stuff!

3 Likes

Might be as deceiving as Sake, surreptitious in how quietly it goes down and then, “Boom!” you’re way over the line and haven’t noticed! LOL!

3 Likes

Woo Hooo!!! My state is finally Legal. Too bad, looks like I’m still gonna be an outlaw, with a 4 plant maximum, per household. :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :tumbler_glass:
One of the local PD departments posted this today

God, I love livin, in the country, where people still have a sense of humor :wink: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Just put a drink in my hand and fixing to get BLAZED :+1:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes

That’s pretty cool coming from a a police dept! I would say you definitely need to call just to say you’re high but with your plant count maybe not :laughing:

1 Like

Just got my tickets :v:t4:
AUG 28, 2021

Virginia Cannabis Conference

$10 – $30

The Virginia Cannabis Conference is the culmination of various topics related to the growing of cannabis in the Commonwealth of Virginia after legislative change takes place, July 1st 2021. The conference was spawned by a clear desire for legal cannabis education in the commonwealth, which is evidenced by the tremendous growth of the cannabis movement in our online forums and communities alike! The number of cannabis related events in the commonwealth continues to grow rapidly while citizens of all walks of life are coming together around the subject of cannabis and it’s role in the community!

Sat, August 28, 2021

9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT

Belmont Farms Distillery

13490 Cedar Run Road

Culpeper, VA 22701

No Refunds

5 Likes

For anyone interested

https://www.virginiamercury.com/2021/04/07/marijuana-will-be-legal-in-virginia-on-july-1-heres-what-is-and-isnt-permitted-under-the-new-law/

4 Likes

Very cool man. I forgot to say it but congrats on the legalization! Feels surreal doesn’t it?

1 Like

@Ukskunklegends This is my journal, if you wanna take a look at what, I got growing on :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Thanks. 4 plant maximum per household sucks though, for sure :-1:t4:

1 Like

Better than the zero plant limit I’m dealing with, in a legal state!

1 Like

Wow, that sucks :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Great thread mate just had a quick read though it all look like uv been very busy , I love the diy hydro system its been a long time since iv done rdwc n i do miss it ,
I live in a country where it completely illegal n have 20-40 plants all the time I really shouldn’t it my passion for the plant takes over lol
I’ll keep popping in and seeing what’s going on bro like what ir doing

3 Likes

Looking good brother as always. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones with a 12 plant limit, at this point, any at all , is a step forward , hopefully next weekend I’m gonna flip the ladies to flower and get things rolling with Perma Dream :+1:

3 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July. Independence day, for all of us in the USA. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

tmpA2LY0B_1

10 Likes

DC Seed still has Good Stuff for those VA folks up on IG.

4 Likes