In search of: Jet fuel x gelato

Great! Thanks @Neb , very kind of you. I’d be willing to give em a shot :slight_smile: thanks bro!

OG RULES!!!; I almost began to give up the search haha

3 Likes

Hey gang… I too have been looking for this cultivar, any chance any of the ate still up for grabs?

3 Likes

Any chance tou still got 1 or 2 tou could spare?

2 Likes

I found out its actually jet fuel gelato x blueberry

Sent most of them to Leaf but if u really want them I could be interested in a trade!

2 Likes

what ya have in mind?

1 Like

Just mailed off all i can spare this morning sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can mail ya some @Atown if you want. Won’t be able to run them for a while. They are the jet fuel gelato x blueberry . I can spare 4 - 5 seeds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that would be AMAZING… email me and i’ll show ya what i have 2 trade

-email address removed-

Hey, don’t post your info in the open, send a private message

4 Likes

Hi buddy the JFG arrived today. DM me for a few

1 Like

I have the legit jetfuel gelato. Let’s try and get a seed run going. I’d like to get more seeds from it and don’t have the space.

7 Likes

15 Likes

What are you trying to do? S2 them? or out cross it then BX?

2 Likes

Good idea and nice seed choice!! :fire:

Hopefully somebody on here steps up to the plate!!!

Whatever works, some S2s would be nice stashed away. Just would like to get her back in seed form. I got them in an auction a few months ago and popped them right away. I have 6 from seed in my mom room 3’-4’ers that germed and are doing well. The others didn’t take.

2 Likes

check “Seedfinders.eu” they have a list of 27,000 + strains and over 1,000 + different breeders - Happy hunting. sorry came late to post

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’d gladly do a seed run… how are the smells on the plants you are running? Do you have any pics of the plants??

I’m being sent some from ketamine grenade but they still haven’t made it over in the mail yet. I hope they make it :+1:

1 Like

Damb when did they release these again. I paid a shit ton for this pack

1 Like

Yeah there still in my mom room gonna be cloning them soon to pop the clones in flower and see how they turn out.

2 Likes

How was the yeilds, trichomes and overall looks when you last grown her out?

1 Like