In search of: Jet fuel x gelato

Hey everyone :wave:
In search of a seed or cutting of jet fuel x gelato. Might be a hard one to find; here’s a description of her -

Jet Fuel Gelato is thought to be a hybrid cultivar with medium-sized plants and strong branches. The strain grows well both indoors and outdoors, though its exact flowering time is unknown. At full maturity, Jet Fuel Gelato produces forest green nugs with orange spindles and amber trichomes.

Jet Fuel Gelato is unavailable as seeds or clones.

Any info would be great ! Can’t even find any breeder with it. Would love to grow this strain. Upwards to 29% THC too.

“ Jet Fuel Gelato cannabis is a wonderous cross of Gelato 45 x (High Octane OG x Jet Fuel G6) , producing delightfully balanced hybrid effects. Gorgeously vibrant buds of green are uninterrupted by oranges or purples, exhibiting only varying hues of virescence. Absolutely coated in resinous trichomes, Jet Fuel Gelato marijuana will adhere to your grinder unless you let it air out a little first. We have to admit, Jet Fuel Gelato cannabis is probably the smoothest strain we’ve ever had, on both inhale and exhale; if you didn’t have a lit joint in your hand, you wouldn’t know you were smoking at all. Light this strain up and let it fuel your daytime activities, mutating the mundane into adventure and the adventurous into fantasy.

11 Likes

For sure… I had the jet fuel a few years ago and man took my socks off. Spent a while trying to get legit stock of the jet fuel… the cut your looking for is compound genetics stuff im pretty sure. And will be hard to come by. You can get crosses of it like… jokerz. Which is white runtz x jfg… or a variety of others but not sure I came across that one for sale anywhere. :thinking:.

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed there’s a few crosses of it but can’t find the jfg. Thought I’d throw it out there- maybe there’s someone who knows a guy who knows a guy heh.

2 Likes

Well should you find that guy who knows a guy… i wanna be friends too… However in the mean time… I have the 303 Seeds Jet Fuel G6 if you wanna take a whack at making your own… be a bit before i can get snips but incase we don’t find Waldo maybe we just make our own

7 Likes

Heh here’s to hoping. It’ll be like finding a unicorn. Probably would have more chance making our own cross… just wish I had the space and more knowledge to do my own breeding :slight_smile: I bet the jet fuel is still a great smoke!

I’ve got Gelato 41 if that’d work??

4 Likes

See now things are starting to get interesting!!

4 Likes

I love to see a plan come together.

Gelato 41

13 Likes

Is that the breeders 41 cut? Or from seed?

1 Like

Ooh that looks nice @Opie !

1 Like

It’s supposed to be the real deal, I trust the guy I got it from. I’ve had it for 2 years.

2 Likes

There’s a possible seed run started up, if they can get the S1 pack from auction.

1 Like

Beat me to it @Berserker7205!
Just got to find the peeps to do it…

1 Like

Thanks guys;

I’m all signed up but for some reason the thread doesn’t show anymore ?

you might want to avoid that jet fuel gelato collection thread, the guy that posted that group buy also tried to start another group buy. he was trying to rip people off. just showed up out of nowhere and started 2 expensive group buys., he was only here for your money.

2 Likes

Hi mate. Did you end up finding these seeds? Someone is sending me a bunch of JFG Reg seeds from a grow he works in as freebies with something else I bought off him. I don’t want all of them so would be happy to sling you some if and when they get to me (I live somewhere with a high mail seizure rate)

lemme know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still haven’t tracked any seeds down. That would be great and very kind of you @KETAMINE_GRENADE . I hope they make it safe :slight_smile: keep in touch

Always willing to do a trade

2 Likes

ive got some Jetfuel Gelato F1’s I received from a trade I can’t verify the genetics but I’m happy to send you a few if you want to try them out.

Ive got 20 seeds i could send you 10.

7 Likes

Too easy ill be in touch if i receive them

3 Likes