In Search of Orange October (Sherbet) đź‘˝

One of my friends on OG and another friend in Colorado are looking for dynamite orange strains. Something to compare with the BOO repro wrapping up right now.

I thought I’d help orange lovers out, if I can.

This is the last of my Force Of Nature Genetics’ Gelato 41 x Dino Meat. It’s the last time I’ll say this, and herein will be calling it “Gelato Meat.”

When I grew them last summer, half of them smelled like a ripe orange being peeled. Loudly. As they matured, they developed an orange sherbet aroma. Loudly. Other phenos smelled like fruit cocktail, but they all smelled wonderful.

I planted the last of my seeds, and have seven left but don’t know how many females. I’m seeking the best orange but also the best overall.

Yes, all but two are in the same pot. :rofl::rofl::crazy_face:

:alien:

11 Likes

When do you plan on separating those Siamese twins :dancing_women:‍♀ :man_scientist: :joy::joy::joy:? I have never tried to start more than one at a time per pot. Have you had good luck :four_leaf_clover: doing this? What’s the procedure? :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

man just love that name ORANGE OCTOBER !!!.

love it …

1 Like

Looking good :+1:, is this mould?

1 Like

I’ve grown autos this way. My plan is to chop the males as soon as they show themselves, take cuttings and run the women all in the same pot. It’s outside, so they should at least do well enough that I can evaluate their smell, taste, and effects. :mushroom::fire:

They won’t yield much but if I like one enough to run it again, IT will.

Scared me a second! 🫨🫨 :scream: It’s some fiber cotton filling that got in there from somewhere. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That is kinda catchy. I wasn’t thinking of it as a strain name, but yeah - I’d grow seeds of THAT strain.

2 Likes