Og kush fast version, 9 pound hammer and gmo cookies. Using nextlight mega commercial series

Went to ohio’s first farmers market and grabbed these a freakshow variant never really seen anything like this before have been growing for about 9 years… so I thought I would post it here… see what people think.

24 Likes

Good old freakshow! Hope you do a journal as I would love to see your results

7 Likes

It could be different parents !! , Khalifas Purple Frosty is same parents but different selections to get where they are :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome @Dabberdo

What does the tag say in the second picture? I tried to zoom and it looks like it says BerryFreak, but it’s not clear enough to really read.

4 Likes

The tag says “Indigo Freak”

3 Likes

No, I mean the smaller text below the name.

It almost looks like it says “BerryFreak #7” but I really can’t tell.

2 Likes

Ohhhh yeah it looks like Berry Freak v2 to me

Edit: the strain itself might be Berry Freak but the pheno is indigo freak. Hmmm idk lol @Dabberdo can you clear this up for us before it drives us insane?:joy:

2 Likes

Too late. I’m already insane.

5 Likes

Sanity is overrated anyway

3 Likes

I also have og kush fast version (6 week flower) 9lb hammer and gmo cookies

11 Likes

Very cool @Dabberdo and welcome to Overgrow!

I wanted to check that market out, but had to attend a family event on that day.

Was there a lot of seed vendors at the market? What other clones did they have?

2 Likes

Yeahh I second what @Uprangewilly asks! I didn’t make it out but am really curious the atmosphere, people, prices and affiliates of current facilities. Hope the freakshow turns out for you! @breadwinner may be a good dude to check out for pics of it in flower.

4 Likes

Wasn’t impressive mainly seeds you could get herbiesheadshop.com clones were not that impressive either besides the freaks

2 Likes

I have extra temporal onset epilepsy so I have no sanity or feelings so it’s all over rated

1 Like

Are you going to cannafest in August September

1 Like

It is a berryfreak f2 crossed with indigo pupil

2 Likes

I never heard of it. After a google search, it looks pretty far north for me.

I’m closer to Cincy. I’m sure some farmers markets will pop up around here. I already see people openly selling clones on FB marketplace around my area.

2 Likes

Excited to hear more about your experience with them.

1 Like

I’m like 90 minutes east of you

1 Like

Me to you could of got a 10 pack of regular seeds but not guaranteed to get that pheno type in female