Og kush fast version, 9 pound hammer and gmo cookies. Using nextlight mega commercial series

I got the only 2 clones he had at this market

I’m going to clean them up and clone them here in a few days I got them last weekend then transferred to 3 gallon pots to let go for a few weeks with one to a 7 gallon and other as a mom

Welcome to OG @Dabberdo! :wave:

How was the crowd turnout at that farmer’s market? I found out about it after it happened, seems like a cool networking opportunity. Did you get to meet any cool people?

Is this the same fest you’re talking about near end of summer? Thinking about going, esp since it’s going to be a novel experience for Ohioans. Tickets are not too bad. We could make a small OG meetup group happen if others are planning to attend.

1 Like

welcome bro
how much did the clone run you ?

1 Like

The first time I had ever been exposed to a plant like this was the Humboldt seed company “Freakshow”. Does anyone know who found this different cultivar?

140 each and only had 2 as display

1 Like

I met the guy who said he breed it at the market but he’s been distant on it and this strain is nowhere on his sight or menu

2 Likes

Awesome definitely stoked for you. You going to update and show us how they do?

2 Likes

interesting. Thanks for the reply :+1:

3 Likes

I definitely going to do a diary and keep up on here

2 Likes

Very cool! Glad you are def looking forward to updates

1 Like

Good :eyes: while buying those, will be great to see them grow … growing|nullxnull

1 Like

Starting a grow diary

But while we wait for approval

7 Likes

Have 2 for when they out grow the space

5 Likes

I have a few seeds going. Of a variant of the freak show he had but just seen him post a video of it in flower and it’s not same leaf structure. Maybe a chance we can cross breed.?

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @SniffyYeti66

Did you buy that pack at one of the farmers markets in Ohio?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s from the same guy as dannerdo. Wonder what they cost? :eyes: Seems like things are a little steep at these markets, but I’m sure each will be different. I’m curious about that hash plant mix. It’s fun to see people working with mutants. I’m curious how dominant they are in crosses

2 Likes

Yeah same guy

1 Like

I bought the clones he told me that getting that same leaf structure I have out of the seed packs was rare

1 Like