Indoornesian's first annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

I need to apologize if that package label was clear as mud lol they should show sex anywhere from day 21 to 28 days as they are regular autos.

2 Likes

Oh that’s even better friend! RegAuto’s means it’ll stay put… and NOW if it turns out to be male… well then maybe there will be love in the air?!:wink:

aka: im excited that now my solo cup run COULD become an autoflower seed run :laughing: .

2 Likes

That’s good to hear! I’ll be sure to follow that project.
All the best, they’ll flourish under your green thumb I’m sure.

2 Likes

1 Like

It has been done!

…and now I wait for the FUN! :hugs:

8 Likes

First time growing LF. I think they are already F2. I’ll hafta look.

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. @Indoornesian one more day correct. We have till the end of tomorrow or tonight. I can’t complete with that. You guys been doing this for a minute.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can run the trizzler F2 seeds for this comp, they weren’t actually made by @Mr.Sparkle, he did a seed run on them and made more seeds. I was going to run one or two of them also but they didn’t qualify

I’ll get my entry posted tomorrow sometime, I’ll be growing one or two Fog Dog seeds from @Corey and maybe one of his Tangie crosses also. I’ll also be running a few of my own creation two, Hashplant x Freakshow F1

3 Likes

We have til the end of tomorrow. I don’t know where I can put any more plants…but I’ll figure it out.

7 Likes

I just popped 2 of the trizzler

2 Likes

Same here. I’ll have to make a tent like the one you did. But I have been wanting to do the trash can grow for ever. I got a big dog pen. Kennel @Astrodude been thinking about you. The electric blanket idea. One love

2 Likes

Nope. Whatever.

I’m doing Durban poison photo fem
Can’t remember who they came from but it’s on OG memeber

5 Likes

If this is the case i’m still going to enjoy running it as it’s own majestic creature :hugs:

2 Likes

Indoornesian is running my subcool f2. I definitely didn’t create that strain…judge ruling?

1 Like

I think there’s a few of us running them well I’ve started 2nd I have something else for the solo cup

1 Like

It’s not about who created the strain, it’s about who created the beans, per @Indoornesian’s first post. A member making and gifting the beans is all that’s required:

6 Likes

I’m down. @Eagles009 get ready 21 chocolates @Worcestershire_Farms seeds. I doing 4 or 5 seeds.

3 Likes

They have to be member created strains

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see how it can be interpreted that way. I guess I’m wrong; it wouldn’t be the first time, and certainly won’t be the last. :laughing: I guess I put too much weight into “beans” when @Indoornesian said “That is beans that have been created here”.