Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Got it, I’ve tripped into it before, a few trips. Probably where I first seen you were growing it.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground that Sour Bubble is looking really good! Hype Matrix mix :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Gonzo :pray::grin: gotta love those huge umbrella leaves.

He’s getting ready to unleash!!

25 Likes

Going OK here… they’re eating the lowers a bit faster than I’d like. I dropped some NL pollen on them too.

27 Likes

OK?! Those look phenomenal @smokenhike! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I had that happen my last (and first) run, freaked me out. Still finished though!

What causes that, just lack of nutes or lockout or genetics?

3 Likes

Boron ? :laughing:

Looks like nitrogen to me. Switched over from Maxigro to Maxibloom too soon I guess. Also haven’t changed the res in 3 weeks.

13 Likes

18 Likes

The “tower of power” (not in the competition)

25 Likes

GREAT UPDATES EVERYONE as everyone’s plants are looking mighty fine. :wink:

Here are my little tykes still a :truck:ing.

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

C99 BX1:

:grin:

29 Likes

25 Likes

Zak Haze S1 at day 21F. I cleaned up the lower branches to make it easier to water them.

29 Likes

How to like a post 2 times! :laughing: :rofl:

I’m 3 weeks in veg, gonna go another 1 or 2 before flip. Once again I’m not in this comp but tagging along a few weeks behind.

Just trying to get a jar or two. Next round I won’t be holding back, I’ll be going after that heavy. Heavy!

24 Likes

Taking an OG hiatus… here’s my entries, which are doing fine. Only water to the end but I must withdraw now…Don’t worry, the cup will be passed, and I will keep in contact with @Indoornesian to make sure it gets to the next champ. Thanks for the fun ladies and gentlemen.

20 Likes

Make sure that you get in lots of photos ops with your championship trophy before you send it off.

10 Likes

The MK Ultra x Blue Himalayan is definately the nicer of all the plants. The DJ Short BB X 710 Genetics Cheese doesn’t like heavy nutrients… lol, tough!

27 Likes

We’ll all be here with arms open wide when you return my brother :hugs:

With all the great entries, I’m not sure if I have a chance of winning…but I’m going to give this solo cup grow everything I’ve got! :grinning:

Anyone ever have a male not open pods? Balls are starting to fall off too, unopened. :thinking: I think the universe is trying to send me a sign, lol.

10 Likes

Yes, I had this in my latest auto seed run I just finished. Wanted to make seeds and selected two promising females and one male. It’s like you described, the male flowers didn’t ripen completely and just fell off the plant. So, no seeds which was a bummer cause the flower on the females is really great. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Nope, I’ve never seen that.

That is a really odd thing, OTUG, what other things were going on that could have caused that? Anything else you remember that could have contributed?

4 Likes

Yea I thought it was weird too.

Could be any number of things. I did prune all the roots down to a small 2" cube size right around the base of them in the beginning of December. Temp swings, dryouts, they’ve been through hell and keep on going.

I’m gonna wait a few days before I make the call. I hope it’s just some rare case of premature pod ejection :joy: it would be nice to have 15 new crosses to play with, plus the male is even pushing out trichomes now near the top.

11 Likes