**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

The famous spray…

Mixing the batch!

The future mums.

Truly yours!

Sci :robot:

18 Likes

Anything moving yet is is it all local stuff? Yep he’s here. Damnit. Call me la plaga.

2 Likes

Look at the snow on that male

3 Likes

i do not think @madscientist is a closet pollen thrower. your past work speaks for it self peace.

3 Likes

Hello peeps!

My new collection of beans it’s almost ready! Not for sale on overgrow tho!

Hope you like what you see!

Sci

17 Likes

shipping from in the USA??

1 Like

@MadScientist
Any chance of scoring a few testers from that lineup fem seeds are definitely strains I’m lacking I’ve all kinds of reg seeds very few straight females in the vault! Some great sounding crosses you’ve made if not can you PM me a location they can be bought. Thanks Shiska

3 Likes

These are feminized photos…

Not for sale guys.

Cool

5 Likes

Looks awesome, can’t wait to buy a few packs :smiley:

NOT FOR SALE ON OVERGROW

9 Likes

Running my own gear now…

Best X mas present for myself this 2020.

To smoke my own creations.

Cool

18 Likes

@MadScientist What are your all time favorites over the years, especally the older ones?

I’m curious what you think of Trainwreck & others from years past. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Please remember I only started doing this like 3yrs ago. Because we’re wouldn’t be able to get any of the good stuff down here.

It was necessary for me to do it myself, if it was gonna be done right.

You can look up my name in here and see me among all the stupid questions in the world and learning how to shop for cannabis gear.

I mean, I have been busy this last few years, I learned how to grow, make extracts, medicinal oil, cannagars, breed seeds, and also to share what’s mine with others.

I was doing this just this last couple of weeks.

I gave out 1470 feminized seeds in packs of 7, that was 210 packs to over 75 people here in Costa Rica.

Im organizing a virtual canna cup…

20200731_182217

So… I know nothing about the old school, I’m old myself but new to this. It was here 3yrs ago I found the inspiration and knowledge to make it happen.

Came, saw, and conquered!

After only 3yrs, I think im doing more than ok.

Thanks to all who always put up with my BS, to the few of you who know me for real, many thanks.

Much love.

27 Likes

Magnetic mixer you are a scientist

It’s been cool reading some of the stuff from when you first came here till now you have grown a lot in 3 years and not just pot :grin:

7 Likes

@ReikoX once said…

“The more you GROW, the more YOU grow”

I believe this to be super true.

Cheers

14 Likes

Whats up dude. Loooong time no here. You out there behaving yourself? I just wanted to stop by your spot.

4 Likes

Baltimore, my man.

The seeds i owe you are too old now, like you said “dusty old packs” so im sending you a full line up of my new drop.

Sorry for eternal hold up, mail is suspended and in order to get this out to you I need to pray $100 in shipping thru DHL. They’re thr only ones working for export.

Please bare with me, I promise you will be happy, and as a token of appreciation, and an encouragement of patience you will also receive STS spray to make your own feminized seeds.

Cheers

16 Likes

It would be helpful if you labeled where the genetics came from considering you were using copycat. The strains do sound nice though.

2 Likes

What were you smokin before you found Overgrow? :thinking: Nameless, unidentifed weed?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Butustank

Helpful for who?

Im not selling them AT OVERGROW, they are all for me. Plus you know how to type, if you’re so interested then look them up in Google.

It sounds more like “butthurt” cos’ I’m using copycat genetics. The breeder “they love to hate”.

Specially here at overgrow where everyone believes they are saving the world thru cannabis ethics, don’t make me laugh.

If you don’t like my stuff, then close your eyes or browse someone else’s shit.

I don’t appreciate negative comments disguised add positive ones.

Thank you.

@cannabissequoia

Yes, brick weed, home grown, Mexican or Panamanian schwag… Seldom I would buy buds grown by foreigners who come down here to grow and sell.

It was a disaster, but that time will not come back.

Thanks bro

13 Likes