**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

I never “hated” @MadScientist, I don’t know why you had that reaction from me asking? I was just curious.
Also, “I was selling on Instagram all 9 packs for $250 shipped.”
So, according to you, you are selling them.

I have no issue with copycat personally lol

Peace and love MadScientist

1 Like

@MadScientist you selling sts and how much?

I was bro, as in past tense.

Not selling anything now.

2 Likes

That’s a bit shocking but I see you’re up to the challenge. :sunglasses: :muscle:

Last night I mixed 2 strains because I “only have 3” :blush: then realized how much things have changed here. I remember the nameless weed days but now I feel deprived or oppressed if I don’t have 30-40 to choose from! :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

If there are enough like-minded people down there it’s just a matter of time… :joy:

Progress indeed!

:evergreen_tree: :tophat:

6 Likes

Never heard it said better, or more succinctly.

6 Likes

Good dude. Hope all is well in La Pura Vida. Lotta expats down there. I know about La Reforma. My uncle Buster works the Panama Canal. Its a bitch to get down there. I could imagine sending stuff out. Pdobably why the cut runways in the jungle to move units.

Im always around dude. I just like to make sure no ones left. Lol. I had to bail on IG. Sorry. I had to work some things out. Be safe down there sir.:+1:t2::blush:

6 Likes

Any dirt you guys have on In-House Genetics, please forward it to me in order to be used for a smear campaign on Instagram. Confidentiality Guaranteed.

Thanks beloved members!

Scy

5 Likes

Hmmm…I currently have 4 macslurry seedlings on the go. They’re from Worlds Strongest Strains. Thoughts?

2 Likes

If you need I can bust out my extra brain cells :herb: & think of some other names. :+1: My sympathies.

:evergreen_tree: hmm miracle alien cookies + drunken tornado = …vomit fiesta? :laughing: i can do better than that

3 Likes

Shouldn’t you have applied for a trademark if you wanted exclusive use to the name?

But I bet mcdonald’s would have a problem with that?

You can’t use someone else’s trademark and complain someone else has made the same cross and used the same name…

5 Likes

Cut buddy is a good name for a plant :rofl:

1 Like

You instagram “breeders” are funny as hell. You all are crossing the same hyped genetics and then getting into petty arguments about who crossed it first. Some highschool lunchroom shit.

8 Likes

It’s not the brain cells, I have enough of those for 7 lifetimes.
It’s not lack of creativity, I did come up with the name without knowing it was used by other people before, but there is not a register so people know.
McDonald’s cannot touch me, again, I wipe my ass with the American government, I’m untouchable in Costa Rica. If you know anybody who works for the sick uncle, tell them about me and that I double dare them to do me anything. Really.

It’s about big companies doing whatever they please, and stepping on the little guys.

The reactions here perceived are motivated by jealousy and conformity, thanks for nothing guys.

10 Likes

How is life in Costa Rica @MadScientist ? I’ve always wanted to retire there… cheap living ? Natural way of life would be great

3 Likes

I wasn’t presuming the issue is resolved for you @MadScientist, just offering what little I can. :v:

‘Blunderbuss’

You should copyright/trademark “Mattriot” as a strain. :+1: :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Saludos Mad estoy creciendo varias de estas genéticas con lec +led espero lograr crecer algo bonito y compartirte el resultado .

4 Likes

Hello there @young.grow01

Show us pictures, it’s kinda like the point in here…

LoL

2 Likes

No love for ‘Trabuco’ as a strain name, even if not the one in question? :man_shrugging:

The gringo in me prefers the Anglais version. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hola Mad
Te muestro un poco de como van las plantas al día 8 de plantadas

2 Likes

Hello Mad, I show you a little bit of day number 21, they grow fast

mc new
mc flurry
fruit frappe
candy canne

11 Likes