Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

@DougDawson has stepped up and covered 7 people’s shipping slots and told me to cover the next three guys on the list for next week so let’s get these baby’s shipped…just like the seed Lotto. I’ll package the next three up and get them gone…Thanks for that OG spirit DougDog
:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

You sir are a Rock Star :100:

9 Likes

That’s what the sign says

and Made In Detroit!

OK week one complete, that means there’s 9 more slots open counting Gpaw and the three Doug covered, get them while they are hot!!!

11 Likes

@DougDawson you are awesome man. Thank you . So I’m going to pay it forward for a few other people in line as well . @Instg8ter pm has been sent and thank you for the opportunity . @CADMAN thank you for helping keep this together

7 Likes

That’s amazing man, love it. Happy I could do even a tiny thing for this amazing Instg8ter offer. This place is incredible and it’s the people that make it so.

5 Likes

Man @Instg8ter. You’re loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:! Hope I can get in on some fire.

And damn @DougDawson and @Donnie . You guys are too generous. Good work!

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy just paying it forward as it was done for me . This is a great community to be a part of .

4 Likes

Hope it will be a perpetual give away just like my garden … Thanks to all

7 Likes

There 10 open spots log in with Cadman…every time a package goes out a spot opens at the end, I will try 10 a week since everyone is stepping up… as soon as I get my med and stash jars full I’ll be chucking pollen again. Already have a few dropping for this years festivities.

6 Likes

Thanks Donnie need more guys like all of you… tell a friend and let’s make this a Friday thing…

4 Likes

I think my buddy @Chirpxchirp is following suit as well

4 Likes

Wow man, that is what I feel is the heart of OG. If a few people chip in they can pay for the 30 people easy. Than it’s easier on Instg8ter. I love this place.

3 Likes

Ok Ok Ok Ok you crazy OG’ERS :crazy_face:

Here is the running tottal as of right now…

Packages Already sent out:
#2 CADMAN
#13 BigT
#15 monkeyman
#16 Kingmambo
#17 repins12
#21 Moka

Packages being sent as of Monday:
#1 DougDawson
#3 Gpaw
#4 Chronickyle
#5 Donnie
#6 Chirpxchirp
#7 Joshj
#8 Kcity87
#9 yobigdaddy

To keep things organized, whenever Instg8ter says he has XxX amount of slots covered, then that number of people next in line will get shipped

Thank you Instg8ter for making all this happen to start with AND Thank you DougDawson, Donnie for paying it forward and jumping in paying for shipping costs… All you guys are OG’ERS to the core…

7 Likes

As requested, 10 NEW SPOTS ARE OPEN…
Please post I wanna join up please … COPY and Paste the text for it to count…

Costs $5.00 to join up. Post#1 for details.

NEXT 10 POSTS who follow instructions get it…

9 Likes

@Joshj
@Kcity87
@YoBigdaddy

Thank a fellow OG’r they paid shipping for your seeds and they will be in the mail Monday as long as you get me a safe addy…
:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I wanna join up please

2 Likes

Yup I’m gonna help as well. Love this community!!!

2 Likes

Yours went last Monday brother you didn’t get?? I had you on my monthly list and loaded you up

1 Like

If there is any room left, count me in-

I wanna join up please

1 Like

Scroll up to post 173…

3 Likes