Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Moundstomper2.

1 Like

Hi @Pier_Rat and @Moundstomper2! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3: @StratocasterAmp, @Pier_Rat and @Moundstomper2 (are you the original and #! too?)

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG :pray: enjoy it @StratocasterAmp @Pier_Rat @Moundstomper2 :green_heart: :rainbow:

1 Like

Yes that’s me lol couldn’t remember my old pass code new phone and I’m a idiot box now lol

2 Likes

You think addicts can help would like my old accout

1 Like

I mean administrator

1 Like

You have to ask Joe
I wish we had a forgot your password option.

3 Likes

Thank you all again for the warm welcome! GLAD to be here; couldn’t be a better place on the net! :partying_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Agree! Something to consider, a passing thought of a stoned mind will wipe out the odds of remembrance, and there a password goes (…), unless one writes it down immediately and… remembers to keep that piece of info somewhere!! :v: :thinking:

3 Likes

Hello overgrowers, Das_sementes in the area, had already grown in 201, I returned to cultivate last year and felt the need to participate in a forum, contribute and gain experience with you.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG! @Das_Sementes

4 Likes

Welcome @Das_Sementes! enjoy the site and just ask anyone if you get lost or have questions. peace

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Das_Sementes! This is a seriously great community and we are all happy beyond measure that you have joined us! Couch jumpers Let’s load those bowls and get down to business! 2 bongs

5 Likes

Great to have you @Das_Sementes , you’re in the right place!

5 Likes

Welcome @Das_Sementes!
I’m sure you’ll find a welcoming and knowledgeable community here.
We look forward to your contributions.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Das_Sementes well you found the best forum to contribute and gain more experience, plus the most friendliest, caring and generous community of people.
I had given up on forums for nearly a decade until I lurked/read my way through OG topics and found not only great information.I also noticed the quality of people, not seen on any other forums. This is like home and family!
Read Interact, learn and enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome to the only spot you will ever need @Das_Sementes.

3 Likes

Hi @Das_Sementes! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community @Das_Sementes :raising_hand_woman:t3:

1 Like