Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@Mohawk-meds Welcome to OG!
:seedling:

2 Likes

welcome @Mohawk-meds . hope you have a great time here with fellow friends. there is a abundance of knowledgeable people to assist with any questions you have or just to shoot the shit. Without OG I would feel lost in the cannabis world. Been a underground grower for many years its nice to share genetics and tips, helps me feel like Iā€™m helping out somehow to the community. Have fun here and Assume you are on the eastern side of Canada , maybe by Ontario/ Quebec ? North of NY state ?

2 Likes

Hey, thank you @Kami you are correct I am in Ontario

3 Likes

@Mohawk-meds, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
just joined here but Im old enough to remember the original overgrow, regular beans and when ruderalis was a dirty word. Some may recognise my user name although its probably 10 years or more since Ive been on a forum. I see some names I know.
Currently growing some of my own strains and others.
One love
jwf

13 Likes

Welcome @jesuswearsflares , we have a thread for original OGs!

Good to have you around.

5 Likes

Welcome back my friend! :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @jesuswearsflares! I hope you find plenty of old friends and perhaps make some new ones too! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

Welcome back @jesuswearsflares!

4 Likes

@jesuswearsflares, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Hello Overgrow !! I am me. methinksamiss
:man_shrugging:
This is all slightly difficult for me, So much information; overwhelming. Introversion and anxieties. Bare with me please! So, I have had a few attempts cultivating 15 and 20 years ago. Nothing impressive. Not really successfulā€¦ more embarrassing Now that I think of it all back thenā€¦ Anyways, I donā€™t know what else to say. Iā€™m here to read and learn more, and contribute what I can. Looking forward to the Awesomeness here!
Thanks!

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @jesuswearsflares and @methinksamiss . :v:

5 Likes

Outta likes. Welcome to OG, @methinksamiss! I suspect weā€™re all in the same boat. Weā€™re here to read, learn and contribute what we can. And you are correct, it is really pretty seriously fucking awesome here! :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @methinksamiss, you are in for awesome grows with these people here.
Enjoy !

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @methinksamiss!

4 Likes

Welcome, take responsibility for yourself.

1 Like

@methinksamiss, @jesuswearsflares
Welcome to OG! Youā€™re at the right place!

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi everyone nice to be here. Off and on grower for personal and fun occasionally make some beans for myself.

10 Likes

@Okiebeans, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Thank you. I am finding a lot of great information.

6 Likes