Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks for directing me here @DougDawson

Also thank you! @Abbbian still getting a feel for the platform

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rabeats!

6 Likes

My pleasure bud. It’s a wonderful place, have fun.

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG! @Rabeats2093 it’s a great place 2 b. Lots of great people here just look around n get lost into it all.

6 Likes

Welcome. Here is a big one . Lol have a great time.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: ColeLennon’s Garden

What up @OG
Small midwestern grower here. I try to keep it simple and grow clean meds. Lately I’ve enjoyed post harvest processing and hash making. I am a soil grower from seed. I do a little bit of indoor work in tents. I call this my school lol. I usually use that space to learn training techniques and practice selections ( and grow weed ). This is my 3rd outdoor season and this year we incorporated a 1 acre CBD heavy garden too. I love to chat strains and their history. I originally found this site from a mention in a podcast and it has since then been a good, healthy alternative to IG and other Socials. I love learning more everyday.
Happy to be hear folks!

14 Likes

Welcome aboard the grow train @BorderTownBud its great to have you here among us. Your gonna love it here…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi @BorderTownBud, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Happy to have you on board Bud!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hello @OG!
I just joined today. A little about me, I’m from British Columbia and a brand new grower. I got into gardening this year after the passing of my father as a form of therapy. Gardening quickly led me into cultivation, I’ve never been a huge smoker but have truly fallen in love with growing the plant. And hopefully will find better varieties for a lower tolerance individual such as myself (so far I’ve had some success with CBD dominant varieties!).
I’m looking forward to learning all about this great hobby and am happy to be a small part of the community!

13 Likes

Hey! You’ll have a ball here! Have fun! Welcome!

3 Likes

Dont know about all that automation
Simplicity is the key to consistency

But sounds awesome cant wait to see what’s up n adopt anything you contribute.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site @Penderdude
There are a lot of us novice growers on here. If there’s anything I can help with, look me up.
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to all the Ogers glad you all joined up, looking forward to seeing your grows posted :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome. Have fun

4 Likes

Welcome to the party. We have dancing bears and big girls here. We also love food fishing and music. @Prince is the toon god. lol joking Prince. I always thought of him as one of the best.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your father. Just know you have friends here. We don’t trash talk here. We show love. You have to. This business will make you humble or you can call it a hobby. It’s hard to ask somebody for help or say hey I’m having a problem. The let down is so hard sometimes but you got to get back up and keep knocking away. You start with one plant and light. With saying that you will grow also. Weed wants to live. It will teach you to help it live in my opinion weed knows it keeps me on a few tracks. Instead of being in the whole railroad yard if you know what I’m saying

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Penderdude! It’s a great place 2 be. There is a little bit of everything here, and a whole lot of love…

2 Likes