Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @CatFishTheBilly ! More and more Brazilians coming online here! Outstanding!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG you’ll love it here @CatFishTheBilly

5 Likes

Hi @CatFishTheBilly, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Lots of nice stuff to learn and great people to learn from! :pray: Abraço!!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Thanks all y all.
I loving this place.

6 Likes

my entire life I heard about the brazilian landraces but never see any plant, bud, seed or just a picture.
Here we have a lot of histories about the famous “Manga Rosa” (pink mango), “Cabeça de Preto” (black guy head) and “Cabrobó” (it’s a region). So I havent sure if are the translates correct haahahah whatever
so I thing most cuts got lost after the prohibition, and if we have any guy who’ve this shit, he’s really hidden.

I have a friend @Gugumelo that worked in some varieties commercialized on the northeast, here in Brazil, the famous “soltinho”

i’m new here and still not read the thread, it will be a pleasure if the guy could explane a little to us

but I dont think its so selected how it should be

peace and ganja! brother

8 Likes

What you said, that’s what I also know… But there are seed banks and people here, who keep varieties with the names of Mango Rosa and Black Head… There is a topic about landraces with a huge list, including a cross with the so-called Aracajú Red x Colombia Gold, I think that’s it.

I planted about 300 plants, about 70 survived and vegetables, about 20 males, and 20 hemaphrodites… I picked 30 and chose one to keep, the longest flowering plant, this one I’m sure is a sativa.

Hug

• Google translation.
8 Likes

Welcome @ervasagrada and @CatFishTheBilly !

@ervasagrada I like your work maybe we can trade when you make your F2.

6 Likes

for sure man the plan is a run not expecting flowers but just seeds

so for first I have selected a dark purple female more swetly
also I found a citrical pheno less sweet, golden greened buds, but the effect on that was not so strong like the purple one

if a found another golden greened one on the next run I’ll for sure consider her for the F2 too

peace brother

7 Likes

I’m really impressed, Nice, Look forward to it!

3 Likes

Sounds fun. New people with smiles. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Then what’s with the $275 pack of fems? I see there is only 1 but still, $275 for 6 seeds

2 Likes

We’re not supposed to be discussing our site on here, but I have to clarify…
Those aren’t our work. Those are from Crane City Cannabis - Fire As F*** series.
We didn’t make those, we bought them for much more than $275.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I’ll likely be ordering something in the future a bit

1 Like

Hi, im Billy and im a weed smoking lunatic fromScotland, in the uk.

ive been growing for years, started in soil, then coco, but mostly hydro, in my diy rdwc top fed sprayer systems.

im currently in coco, hand watered.
Oh, and i do a bit of breeding too. im also on ig, feel free to look me up, cheers.

nice to be here.
cheers

7 Likes

Welcome aboard
It’s a Good place to be

1 Like

Welcome to the party man!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

New here but was a member years ago under a different name hope everyone is well

4 Likes

Welcome. To you also @bigbadbillybob . @MoBilly getting a fan base. BillyMoJon I like that one. Lol. I’m going to name a strain after mo. MO Juicy fruit. :laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome @bigbadbillybob and @Jumper420

3 Likes