Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome

@Reefer
@jessethestoner
@Kiff-Lee
@urbanite

4 Likes

Hello everyone, dont know much about this site but someone said i might be able to fit in, i am a cancer patient and i am looking for some medicine to do myself, cbd dont help but that thc sure does, i am a regular dude i geuss not much to say about myself, but just wanted to say hello to all

11 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Benny1963 , glad you could joins us. Lot’s to see and many to meet here, I am sure you are going to love it. What strains have you been using that you find effective?

3 Likes

Hello doug and thanks for the welcome. Anything that helps, im not picky about anything, so what ever helps me be relaxed and stuff

5 Likes

Welcome @Benny1963
What @DougDawson is asking you is what strains are you smoking that help the most?
You’ll definitely notice certain strains help you with different things. @corey just did a seed run. His description of the effects are clear headed high, major munchies, puts you in the chair. I believe I got the summary correct.
For cancer you should also check out RSO. There is a thread I just don’t know how to link at the moment

4 Likes

Welcome @Benny1963!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Benny1963
:bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
You’ll love it here…
Hope you find the best medicine and kick the cancer’s butt…

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Benny1963 :wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome @Benny1963.

5 Likes

Hi All! Been growing and learning on and off for a few years here in the desert southwest (USA). Looking forward to joining the OG community.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG! :wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome @JDog808

3 Likes

New here. Also new to growing. Had a friend give me some Obama Kush seeds. Ive got a few sprouts and two that are roughly 12 weeks old. Seems like they might be growing slow. Anybody have any ideas? Super low budget closet grow. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Welcome @Ms2022
You would need to provide more details on your grow for people to help.
What lights are you using?
What kind of air exchanges, fans?
What kind of medium are you growing in?
This kind of info

4 Likes

Good to have you @Benny1963 !
To piggyback on other’s statements about identifying specific strains that help you: Having been a caregiver, I often suggest keeping a journal of strains as you try them, noting how they made you feel, and what symptoms, if any, they helped you alleviate (i.e. stimulated appetite, relieved pain, helped with sleep, etc.) This can be incredibly helpful in discovering what is most beneficial for your endocannabinoid system/your body!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG bud!

2 Likes

@Ms2022 It’s good to have you as well! We try (try) to limit this thread to just introductions and greetings, but I guarantee you can get some help with your grow over in the basic growing info boards or the indoor growing boards.
I recommend posting any details you can: grow medium, lights, environment, pot size, nutrients, etc.
Then the community will be able to really help!

4 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome really appreciate it

5 Likes

Hi i like all kinds and yes sativa strain is my favorite it helps me eat plus the indica helps me relax at night, and sorry about that i miss understood him lol, i dont have many seeds do to cost so much, i really enjoy the feminized one so i dont have to work on sorting, it just makes it easy on me knowing its a female to start with, here is a pic of 2 im doing now

13 Likes

Hi @Benny1963, @Ms2022 and @JDog808! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes