Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @Asspotium! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Asspotium ! Im sure you will enjoy it here. Goodluck on your grows!

2 Likes

NO worry about DEA - thay have much bigger “fish” to fry – But I do understand what you are saying . If the DEA is allowing seeds thru the mail then these site are “safe” We all have our electrionc footprint in the cloud. “Times they are a Changing” Bob Dylan

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m sitting here staring at a desk I need to move so I can put a tent up in a more logical space. I’ve been kicked out of my bedroom by weed. To move the desk I have to move a wood working project I haven’t finished because It’s covered in cardboard boxes from sorting my soil room. This is the funnest part of growing, sometimes I forget there’s already plants in the closet needing water. All this so I can start doing my own breeding? Yup. I’m too scared to take cuts and so far disappointed with high priced seed.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, you’re gonna love it here.

2 Likes

Hi @Asspotium I don’t think you could have chosen a better way to introduce yourself! :rofl:
Welcome to Overgrow, we’re short on judgement, and long on community!
edit: I will say that when I first saw it, I thought it said ass potion, which sounded pretty unappealing.

5 Likes

Hey OG!

Another Canadian here, growing (and some light breeding/pollen chucking…) mostly autoflowers in small spaces due to space constraints of living in the city and renting but making it work! I’ve been growing indoors and outdoors since legalization.

I went to school for psychology, but I work in tech for a great company doing some really cool innovative things. I like DIY projects, where I can use my problem-solving skill set to create something new, or make something existing better.

Currently growing 7 plants (thank you Health Canada for my license, 4 plants is not nearly enough), mostly Mephisto & Nightowl genetics, with a little Sweet Seeds & Rocbud thrown into the mix.

I collect (my wife says ‘hoard’) beans, guitars and guitar pedals.

I have 2 dogs: a 3.5 month old pitty pup, and an almost 2 year old lab/shepherd mix. I’m a dog person. Cats are meh.

What else would you like to know?!

Excited to get to know y’all and grow with y’all.

17 Likes

Hi @estab87!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Lots of cool Canadians here! You’ll have a blast!

2 Likes

Browsing around, I’m already seeing some familiar names. :slight_smile: feels just like home already.

2 Likes

Welcome @Asspotium and @estab87 glad to have ya :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome welcome @Asspotium (great name) and @estab87, glad you made it over bud

2 Likes

Thanks for twisting my arm to finally get over here!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @estab87 !
You re welcome dude!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @TastyCrop , @Asspotium , @estab87
@TastyCrop Hope you found that outdoor grow info regarding that gorilla grow and may the 2022 season brings you bigger flowers covered in tricomes and awesome terps…

@Asspotium That sir indeed is a funny name, I like your high brain lol.
If decide to start a joint thread for wood work and ganja do tag me, I love them both lol…

@estab87 Say hi to your puppers for me, I’m a dog person too.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope you guys have a wonderful time and bountiful harvest year around…

3 Likes

Welcome @TastyCrop @Asspotium @estab87
We are so glad to have you join the gathering!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Asspotium

1 Like

Thank you very much, excellent community here.
Enjoying a lot, learning a lot, hope to contribute the best I can as I am a noob grower.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @TastyCrop , @Asspotium and @estab87 . Glad you could all join us. Have fun, poke around and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or any member. You are among friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes