Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

@KRAZILIONESS your plants look very nice :smiley:

1 Like

@Instg8ter,
Right on, Thanks for ALL that,
I really Love these Girls, they are the Most Beautiful plants I have yet grown…
I definitely see from the little girl already, ( yes she is my little teacher) How “ Trim hell” LOL Will be be evident in days ahead.

Thank you for all of the guidance with what to look for, I will get the thinning going and I will keep r was ding and seeking all the advice I can.

You mentioned crying instead of drying them out, how do you cure ?
Those buds ratio you have there are Primo
VERY NICE thank you for your Share,
Goid to know there’s Good info and Awesone People here to help.
Thanks again to You @Instg8ter :100::pray::heart:

2 Likes

@Who,
I don’t see well enough anymore, need to get some kind of device to see the Trichones
Here’s are a couple pics I took today , also says when these start turning brown , I didn’t write the dates I TGE begin of her budding , maybe u can see something from the pics?

6 Likes

&Who,
Her leaves are starting to really curl in

2 Likes

Hey all. I’m a novice grower in Michigan USA. I started to get more serious about it while helping my dad obtain RSO for his fight with stage 4 stomach cancer. His prognosis said 4 months. He lived 26 months with 24 of those spent fishing, traveling, chasing women my age and being a super grandpa to my son.

When he passed it changed our lives a great deal. No debt and some freedom that we are not used to. I decided to get involved with making feco/rso for people who cannot afford the dispo prices and don’t have months to do it themselves.

My first few attempts have ended in crying over bud rot more than anything. This summer I tried organic living soil and things are going very well. My fingers are crossed that I have enough airflow and defoliation to cross the finish line in our wonderful wet Great Lakes fall season.

I’m going to have a lot of processing questions and maybe my wife will prove to be an asset for the group as she’s a chemical engineer at a rather well known food company. I look forward to learning all I can.image

17 Likes

Howdy neighbor, and welcome to OVERGROW! Make yourself at home, you are in the right spot unless you are a strainaholic and then you have met your doom lol. I look forward to seeing the progress on those beautiful plants.

That sounds great, the more info the better - have her check out this thread:

6 Likes

Hey @boiler13, welcome to Over Grow!!
I see @monkeyman has fixed you up with the Tincture Thread (lots of solid gold in that thread!) :+1:
Take a little time and explore the site and checkout some of the great projects on the go and ask lots of questions, we got some amazing growers here and the ‘pay forward community spirit’ here is unique and refreshing.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome from the Enchanted Mitten, good to have you. I’m near Metro, curing is where the magic happens, your wife and you will love the wealth of freely given real world knowledge. :metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I am in the same boat lol, I cant see up close like i used to, I bought a very inexpensive microscope to look at the trikes,first i had bought a better jewelers loupe but was still to hard to see, so I use the cheap under 20 dollar carson microscope, when I mentioned the pistils turning golden, that happens before they turn brown or orange.

On your pics it almost looks like I see golden now(lol but my eyes) either way all i see is white or goldne pistils so you have some time I would think. I have had a pheno that stayed white pistils its whole life even with pure milky and amber trikes.

4 Likes

@boiler13 hey Welcome to OG! man I miss Mich.

1 Like

@boiler13 just read your post, Sorry for your loss. Glad however that you were able to help your dad live better during his illness.

5 Likes

Welcome @boiler13. Sorry about your dad, but sounds like you helped him make the most of his time left and help extended it probably. It is great you are trying to help others. You will interact with lots of great folks here and learn a lot. Looking forward to seeing your grows

6 Likes

@Who,
Ok, I’ll try to get one of those microscopes.
Thanks alot for all your help
I think they may have a few more weeks.

6 Likes

Welcome new members!

Please start your separate garden topics to discuss particular growing ideas or issues.

This Introduction topic is only for brief intros… Thank you!

5 Likes

@Instg8ter Awesome buddy Thank you very much!
I’d love to do a little seed trading. Growing myself some auto northern lights from cropking right now. Its going pretty good. I have t had mich time for a diary but thats something I gotta work on next grow.

2 Likes

@Old-Ron Thanks buddy

2 Likes

Welcome to OG we are glad to have you here. Those are some beautiful outdoor plants!! Would love to follow along in a grow diary!

5 Likes

@ChemicalDependant, @boiler13

How are you two gents doin for seeds? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling: :boom:

2 Likes

I’ve got some coming; in theory anyways. But can’t get too many eh? If you have one of my go to stains it’s damn hard to say no.

But, I shouldn’t get too greedy, lol. I have some good ones coming, well recommended and one of my absolutely tos. Shout out to @JBow918 and @Instg8ter who just happened to be the first to offer the love.

9 Likes

Hi to all new og’s

8 Likes