Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello @Jhentz, welcome to the Overgrow. Off to a good start, I see…

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Jhentz, soon that space will be full of green plants :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Told ya Brother, this is the place to be! Happy Birthday BTW!

5 Likes

Welcome Jhentz, you’ll enjoy this place and you’ll be amazed at how much you’ll learn.

Don’t get caught up in all of the hoopla. Weed is a weed. It’s much better to start slow and don’t get caught up in what other people are doing. Simple basics in the beginning will do you better than throwing nutes at the plant when you aren’t even sure what it does yourself. Take pics, keep a few notes and ask questions…

You’ll find the people here to be a cut above the rest!

peace

8 Likes

Hello from Northern Cali.

I got an invite from JetDro, figured I’d come check out the scene over here. I’ve been mainly hanging out at OpenGrow.

I started growing early 2018 so I’m still a newbie at this. But I don’t let that slow me down, I always have something going in the grow room.

A little info on my current grow. I’m running two HiGrow 1000w LEDs and one 1000w MH while in veg. Will be flipping to 12s in a few days. I mainly run my own soil mix based on the many super soil recipes out there. I also just started using Octopots, so I’m exited to see how the plants do in them. I have high hopes and will drop reg soil all together if these are everything they are supposed to be.
Current strains I’m running.
Silverfields
Rhino Blood
Mohawk X Lemon Fantasy
Cartel Haze
Sultana
G39
NaPali Pink (clone only Dark Heart Nursery)

I will get some pics up as soon as I figure out how to upload. I look foreword to meeting you all and checking out your grows as well as sharing mine.

Happy Grows

14 Likes

GLAD you made it "Cozz…you will like it and fit right in. Posting pics is simple…no stupid directories to have to load in…see the icon above where yo type…has an arrow going up…that is to put pics in…come in FAST, good quality, can zoom in right on the page. -------------

It will take you a few days to get the hang of it here, but once you do, it is easy to navigate.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, I’m lurking right now. I’ll figure this place out I’m sure.

2 Likes

go read Paintedfire420’s C99 X Guava Hash Plant thread…GREAT READ…so is SEBRING’s
Maui Sunshine thread…

5 Likes

Not bad…

Start a thread and show us some pics!!

Lol welcome to OverGrow… Where Over Growing is the only rule lol

4 Likes

I definitely “overgrow”…lol
The weather out here has got my schedule off, my room will be way overgrown when I can finally flip the girls into flower.

15 Likes

Are the Rhino Blood leaves to heavy to “Pray”…all look good…including Napali Pink…Hi girl:grin:

2 Likes

She looks a bit thirsty but still great stuff!

3 Likes

No, she was thirsty when I took the pic. They will stand upright when her belly is full.
The Cartel Haze is another one that will show you she is thirsty, she will look fine and then look almost dead. Give her some food and you can almost watch her leaves raise to the sun gods.

5 Likes

Dont post more in here…start your own JustCozz thread and tell everyone what your up to…
How is your back man???

4 Likes

Weed is always better in a small village :joy:

5 Likes

Welcome. Hopefully you didnt get blown away.

3 Likes

I know better, just checking out this site and got caught up responding…it happens sometimes when I’m high…lol

Thanks all for the welcomes.

7 Likes

That’s the resin loaded leaves, @Jetdro… heavier than standard plants… :sunglasses:

Hey JC! Welcome! MrGoodfellow here. I been coming by a little here and there since January. I like it, good peeps, and very helpful, like opengrow.

I’ll see you in your thread. I have to start one. I put one on for last years pics, but time for this year’s. Mine are starting to get some personality finally.

peace

3 Likes

Word. Now I can swap herbs with another OGer. :sunglasses: Around Emerald Cup time…holiday season. :fork_knife_plate: :herb: :herb::herb::herb:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

They all got that ready to go for it look. Healthy. Nice plants.

3 Likes