Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @liam! Ask what ever you need, we will help all we can. The important part is starting and gaining experience. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

New OG account here. I’ve done a few outdoor grows (years ago) and have been a long time enjoyer of cannabis. I’m going to start a few plants indoors soon and am currently perusing some ideas for a small personal grow.

Looking forward to participating in the community!

Cheers
Bif

12 Likes

Welcome @Bigbif0000!

Glad you are on OG.

The leading resource in all things cannabis.

99%

2 Likes

Hello @Bigbif0000! Welcome to OG. :grin:

1 Like

Hello All,
I’m in New England, been a cananabis fancier since 1972. I’ve grown 3-4(?) times, each time harvesting enough to last me a few years; the last time was in 2015. I came to OG back then to learn about the plants we love.
This is the first season that I’m starting with “store bought” seeds, Seems all that I had from early on were no longer viable and there was some generational down grade too. I got feminized and some auto flower seeds from a bank here in the US and am looking forward to a new grow experience. I start my plants indoors and then grow in pots outdoors till fall. I’m going to be asking questions here for help with plants and strains new to me.
Hope you all have a good season!

12 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @SteelieMark!

1 Like

Another grower from the north east.

Welcome to Overgrow.com @SteelieMark!

99%

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @ThizFugginGuy, @Sgammo, @hydro, @fly007, @kroddersnic, @mezzanine, @WetGlueIsntSticky, @liam, @Bigbif0000, & @SteelieMark. Glad to have you aboard. I’m new here myself. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

SkyDog

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to all the newbies!

Overgrown is my home. I’ve visited many forums over the years and there’s no place like overgrow! :dog:

10 Likes

That’s a proper roll call @SkyDog. Welcome to Overgrow all!!!

10 Likes

Hello im from Sweden i was growing for some 10 years, the last years trying to cure my fathers cancer but havnt bin actively growing for couple of years because dad past away and now i live with my woman who is not comfortable having illegal things at home. It is NOT legal to grow here wich is to bad. I am more or less self taught and by that i mean i have bin growing alone with internet as help. I have grown maybe 50 different strains or so but many of them have bin just one or two plants, either when growing out freebies or trying a number of new strains to find something good. I started growing dutch classics but soon moved forward towards american strains. My dutch strains have usualy bin more stable but all of my favorites have bin american. The breeder i have had the best luck with is Bodhi and my favorite type of “effect” is from chem varieties. My last 2 harvests didnt end well because of possible rootrot(i think) in NFT. Looking forward to be part of this comunity!!!

12 Likes

Hey @Junglist, welcome to overgrow!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Viva_Mexico!!! What a nice welcome, i have bin a member of another well known growing-comunity for many years but i rarely post anything there cause people are…not so friendly. I think this is gonna be good, nice meeting you!

6 Likes

You will find a lot of nice friendly minded people here. Feel free to post and and ask as many questions as you like!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Junglist! A good way to make friends is to tell us all about your chocolate and Swedish bikini teams. Ha! Ha!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, first off I would like to say I just discovered this place yesterday, so I am still figuring things out.and that is why I have minimal post as of now…I am a life long resident of maine. I have been cultivating off and on when I can afford to basically since I was a late teen. I just recently started venturing into indoor. Raisng, taking care of and enjoying tne many benefits of this absolutely amazing work of nature has been the one consistent joy in life for me…I have dealing with severe depression and anxiety pretty much my whole life and to be honest I’m not sure if I would have made it this far without it…

12 Likes

Glad you found us @robertaaronson!

1 Like

Welcome and show us pictures of your grows, we’ll make sure to cheer you up! If needed.

LOL

3 Likes

Thank you, I am in the process of trying to locate some of the random pics I have taken…lol I haven’t been all that great at documenting things…not to mention I have been having a pretty serious problem with thieves…had my whole outdoor crop stolen last year by my landlords son, when I connfronted him about it…things escalated a bit and I ended up getting kicked out of the apartment and ended up in a tent for about 5-6 months last year… o I am just getting my life back together after all that…

5 Likes

Hello @Junglist.

Whaddup?

Got a grow? Can we see?

99%

2 Likes