Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

hahaha well just looking out the window i can see two different bikiniteams being hunted by polarbears and bad dj:s right now…I actualy was talking to this american guy when playing onlinegames who asked me if polarbears was a big problem in sweden? I told im yes serious problem haha

5 Likes

Hello 99percent! i have nothing growing right now and havnt had a grow in couple years. My last two grows was a dissaster, around 2-3 weeks in to flower they got somethong nasty on their roots. It was in 90x45(cm) nft tanks so i hade no probling having a good look att the roots and it was a mess. Im thnking rootrot but it came back the next grow so i suspect it could be something else. Anyway that and other stuff is why im ot growing right now. i live with girlfriend now and she doesnt want ilegal things in our house but i am working on finding new location, i have so many seeds i wanna pop. Oh and about pics i think i have some frome a old grow of sunshinedaydream next to amnesiakush, and maybe some other stuff to i belive but growing is very ilegal in my country might be stupid to post evidence of criminal things…

3 Likes

Were you in soil? Sounds like insufficient oxygen to the roots in any case.

2 Likes

Welcome @Junglist & @robertaaronson. Enjoy OG. I am!

2 Likes

no nft hydro, i have used the same 2 systems for years and never had the problem. Im thinking of getting new system for next grow. It couldnt be anything with the nutes rigth, like being little bit old? It would suck if i have to get rid of all my nutes to

2 Likes

Thank you skydog! I am already enjoying myself this is great!

1 Like

I don’t know about hydro, but oxygen deprivation still sounds like the issue.

1 Like

7 Likes

If they are on coco, they need water with nutes BAD!

Hello @a12

Whaddup gro bro?

99%

I’m from United States I grow for my own medical needs. Am a beginner but have the heart. Working indoor because that can be the only way to grow for me.

9 Likes

Welcome @rockymtne, you are in the right place for beginners buddy, I suggest you open up a thread in the indoor category show and explain your stuff and ask any questions that you need to ask.

happy days.

4 Likes

Welcome @rockymtne! :grin:

1 Like

OG Rocks! Only being a member for a short time I have found soo much useful and interesting info just browsing through different threads.

4 Likes

Welcome amigo!!! This is the best site on the internet.

3 Likes

Welcome @robertaaronson and @rockymtne

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I am done with pretty much all the other canna-munities, no nonesense and bashing on here. I join these forums to learn, help others learn, and meet like minded peeps, not argue opinions. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

8 Likes

Just fo future reference, don’t take anything in the shark tank personally. Lol

6 Likes

Not to mention the displays of generosity I have witnessed. :wink:

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! Ha! :grin: Nice warning.

3 Likes