Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

don;t click on the image links, but the one above the image links

Gotchya…ic

Been there done that LOL, don’t forget to install a pump if needed

2 Likes

That hole is 30 x 30 x 30, and all set up for the ejection pump system, ugh.

2 Likes

Glad to see you here @naiveCon!

2 Likes

Howdy all, great to be here! I was registered on the old OG, but mostly just lurked and learned. I haven’t done any growing in about 10 years, but recently decided to jump back in after a friend gifted me some seeds. I had mentioned to him that I used to cruise the OG forums for growing information, and was lamenting the shutdown, when lo and behold, he tells me that OG is back, so here I am! It’s great to see that this awesome resource is alive and well again, and I’m stoked to be a part of it again (although I’m planning to be a much more active part this time around!)

14 Likes

Welcome back to OverGrow @seamus_connolly!

4 Likes

Welcome back @seamus_connolly start popping those beans we’ll all be glad to watch the show!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I used to lurk on the old OG, and was very disappointed when the old site was shut down. I was up late last night looking for feed schedule for coco coir, and a link came up for OG! I was confused and thought may be it was an old post from back in the day, but to my surprise it was a fairly recent so naturally I registered and here I am. It’s funny though because I frequent many other forums, and OG was never suggested in my Google searches, but I’m so happy I rediscovered OG as it was always my favorite. But anyway, long time grower here in the good ole’ North East US, still slightly paranoid, but starting to relax a little (sometimes lol). Long time indoor soil and outdoor guerilla grower, but recently switched to coco coir in a 3×3 tent under cob leds. Definitely been a learning experience dialing my nutes in for coco, but have been having great success using the ol’ 6/9 feed schedule designed for coco using GH flora nutes, but have been using the fox farms Gringo rasta nute line that was given to me to try, and has almost the exact same nute profile as the gh flora series. It has been working good for me so far, but always looking to improve, that’s why I’m back here on OG, looking forward to making new friends and learning a few things along the way. Cheers!

18 Likes

Welcome back @SeymourGreen

3 Likes

welcome back @SeymourGreen! :grin:

3 Likes

Hey welcome, welcome…

5 Likes

Nice to meet you, @SeymourGreen

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome back @SeymourGreen. Glad to have you aboard. Thank for the feedback on my post too. I always like to hear what others are doing so I can hopefully, one day, be a resource myself.

6 Likes

Hello, OG! There is not much to introduce about myself, since I am trying to stay anonymous. Your fellow grower. Started growing as early as in my late high school. Built my first growbox from my lunch money, it wasn’t much of a setup, but memories from that old time are heartwarming. First strain was White Widow, of course, the LEGENDARY. The pains I took to obtain the seeds! And it was all worth it.

Now I am switching my RDWC setup to Cree CXB, and it’s all worth it still. For me growing isn’t a hobby, or a business, it’s a lifestyle. I still wonder at the miracle of creating specific high-tech controlled environment that allows such a wonderful plant as cannabis to live and prosper and generously reward me with her gifts. I am also big psilocybe fan, and mushrooms never cease to amaze me.

It’s great to have a community like OG to share ideas with.

13 Likes

Awesome intro @ReDeWaCu

Hope you set up a killer thread!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ReDeWaCu It’s a great place to share, learn & enjoy the worlds most beneficial plant. Looking forward to seeing your grows.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ReDeWaCu!

2 Likes

I am Bad MF Voodoo. Former infantry rifleman. I grow some pretty Bad MF Voodoo.

19 Likes

Thanks for the proper intro @BadVoodoo

6 Likes