Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

A lot of good stuff in the growers Bible, but much more here! Welcome to overgrow!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Socrates! :grin:

3 Likes

Hello Everyone
I am new on this forum and i really like how its going here.
My name is KREFELD ( i really dont want to tell my real name )
I am from Czech Rep. i Live in small Town near Germany .

I was posting my grows on Grower.cz but this forum looks better in all ways.
I am Interested into a LED technologies :slight_smile: i have one Spider Vero 29 ( 4x COB-LED) and 10x CreeRed :slight_smile:
Consumes 242Watts :slight_smile:

I tried BioCanna with Biobizz Light mix… (awesome )
now im trying to do my best in NFT gro tank 424 With JungleInDaBox ( Also very good)
and last grow was with Advanced Nutrients. ( its Quite expensive but i have to say better than JIDB )

really Like smoking and much more i love growing… !

14 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Krefeld! We are looking forward to see your plants…!

1 Like

Glad you found us @Krefeld! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome home, @Justiceman, @CBD-G, @Socrates, & @Krefeld. Hope you enjoy our casa!

4 Likes

Hello, i’m new to this forum, actually living in southern spain for growing purpose, i’ll try to post a few photo this summer :grin:

10 Likes

Welcome aboard @DarwinBotanical

1 Like

Welcome to OG @DarwinBotanical!

1 Like

20 years young and always looking to learn something new! Born and raised in Az, live in Colorado at the moment. Have really only ever grown small plants outside but, I am looking to get my first real indoor grow setup very soon. Have helped with a lot of friends grows just never had one to call my own. Also, not a fan of all the cookie hype. Not into fems and autos, not knocking just not my thing! Much love, Artisan

10 Likes

Welcome, @Artisan. Hope you find as much useful info here as I have. Great group here at OG.

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing about your indoor grow!

1 Like

Hello there @DarwinBotanical! Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Artisan!

3 Likes

Welcome @Artisan @Krefeld @2muchDank @Justiceman

Yallve found a great place. Look forward to seeing some dank varietals from you all

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am from Queensland Australia and have been a cannabis lover for over 30 years,
New to growing, had a grow ot two when i was a young fella but a lot has changed since then, i am using mars 300wx4 at the moment but will probably change to better quality led’s in the future.
I want to thank @Pedro_Bann for the recommendation of this site and all of his help and information , tips and tricks he has helped with along the way.
Am going to enjoy learning and soaking up some knowledge and meeting some cannabis connoissers.

Yabba Dabba Doobie

14 Likes

Welcome, @FredFlinstoner we’ll break out the bronto-buds.

7 Likes

Welcome @Artisan @DarwinBotanical and @FredFlinstoner

5 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @FredFlinstoner!

Can we all welcome my good friend @kushyhaze from the real life. We have very similar hobbies. He’s just got to a bit later. So be gentle.

@Herbie he’s recovering from the fumes but I regassed him today. Another day making more oils.

6 Likes