Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Great to have ya here @Heliosphear, @Stretch07, @adhnmpj I say the more the merrier! Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cannatico, @V4vendetta and @katsu! Glad ya found us !

4 Likes

Hello everyone, recently moved back to the hometown in mich. after 13 years in florida. mostly behaved while the kids grew up then started groewing again in floida for a few years. gifted mosst everything sold a few things and moved back with just our suitcases. so now im rebuilding the house and grow lil by lil as we can im not ready for the winter we moved south back then cause the cold was to rough on us but wife misses family the kids frew up n moved back the few relatives we had there are now gone so I’m just making the best of it as always and happy to be over on OGmay have been on alil bit 3-4 years ago but cant remember head injuries can b a pain lol.

13 Likes

Welcome @Trichomelab! Best of luck with your rebuild; share some pictures of your grow if and when you can!

6 Likes

thank you, Will do I have a few shirley temples by deva genetics that i started a few weeks ago.ill get sum of the progession when i get alil more used to this forum aka when i figure out where lol

4 Likes

Welcome all new members! OG is an exciting place to be with lots of friendly and very helpful people…my 2nd home! Remember visit frequently, post and like/love where you agree (very handy for when have nothing to add to the conversation) to “up” your member status and receive the full benefits OG has to offer

@Trichomelab, glad to see your here

7 Likes

LoL I was just resonding to one of Your comments thank you !
im fumbling around

3 Likes

Yup!

As we all do when joining…you’ll start to get familiar the more you visit and interact :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

hi, new guy sorta. done a few years outdoor, some indoor. I’m redoing my indoor with film now.

9 Likes

Hello @Danonly, great that you are here. Welcome to the Overgrow!

1 Like

Hello Overgrower’s.

I was a member of the original OG and have done a few grows and a lot of what I know and the successes that I’ve had originated with a lot of good information from member’s and breeders from here back in the day. I shut my grow down due to security issues nearly a decade ago.Before that happened I grew bean’s from many of the original OG breeder’s; Reeferman, BOG, Subcool, Motarebel and Meduser.

With that being said my State just voted in recreational, if it hadn’t I probably wouldn’t even be here…But because of that massive turn of events I can now grow again, legally.

22 Likes

Welcome aboard to @Undead-Toker @Danonly @Trichomelab

Enjoy your new home. We have a friendly helpful bunch don’t be afraid to post pics and ask questions.

Peace

Bonged

8 Likes

Hola @Undead-Toker

So Great to see you again

Enjoy the place

Bare

6 Likes

Hello everyone been a big fan since the old days. Never posted back then only lurked. Not into growing but really enjoy reading about and seeing everyone’s hard work. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to try my hand at it. Thanks everyone!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow, @Smelltheglove. You’re well on you way to starting a grow of your own!

Do you have a style of growing that interests you? E.g. outdoors, indoors, hydroponics, soil?

4 Likes

Hello,
I’m in the hot Central Valley of California. This is my first time growing. I have been reading a ton, but would like to put the knowledge into practice and grow my own bud. I look forward to joining this community!

10 Likes

Excellent @MidwestMover.

There are plenty folk here that would be happy to help you get started or answer questions that you might have. Welcome to the Overgrow

2 Likes

Yes on Grasscity with different name… I’m the Captain over there. Same Gonzo Captain Face.

12 Likes

Welcome new members!!

Great to see you made it over!

3 Likes

Greetings from UK. I have been browsing for a while and decided to join up. I love the breeders lab. Here is a multi strain grow i have going on at the moment, 3/4 scrogged with the tray under the mh left able to be pulled out for access. Happy growing!

24 Likes