Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

So now you want to start your own post bro.

Find the big :heavy_plus_sign: at the top of the main screen and rock and roll.

@Muleskinner’s North Star is starting to stack em up pretty good.

7 Likes

Welcome on board, just to point out that the Canary Islands are also Spain, with Gibraltar we have enough for now :grin:, hope you will enjoy your stay with us … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome! Spain sounds like a good place to be!

3 Likes

More rhan 300.000 british people actually live permanently here, so you may be right … :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, a lot of british people live in Spain but here in portugal is the same. Algarve even seems a british zone instead of portuguese. When I used to go there in vacations, I only saw the typical british with huge scalds ahah and I everyone spoke english or even german and other northern languages. Anyway, it seems the best place to grow cannabis in Portugal, due to weather conditions which are similar to south spain so good luck in your grow :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks but I’m afraid that I live in the north coast, so with very british weather conditions :umbrella::smiley:. That’s why I bought two tents.

Portugal is a great country, I like Coimbra and specially Madeira island, I always have Madeira wine at home. Hope your outdoor experiment will be succesful … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The way the US is going I may start looking for a new home… Spain always seemed like the best place to me because of the weather mainly, and the food!, and now the cannabis!! ha

peace

5 Likes

And don’t forget the friendly people! :grin: If one day cannabis is legalized we will flow the market, anyway Morocco is pretty near and many people (mostly chinese now) grow ilegally so it is easy to find. I enjoyed my stay in the U.S.A. but that was longtime before and now things are much more complicated :sweat:, you won’t be dissapointed if you finally come … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

it been a long time nice to see some familiar names not as many as I thought I would see. Looking forward to grow with y’all again :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hi @ifishhi, welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your grows! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi thanks for the welcome sorry about the wrong g spot it’s been a while lol I need to find my way around and get some pics up

8 Likes

Welcome @ifishihi! I wasn’t around for the first chapter of OverGrow but I’m digging it now. Happy grows!

peace

5 Likes

Just checking the reply thing :grin:, now seriously, welcome back, wasn’t in tje old version but this place rocks … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Question about moving plants indoors

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bonsai Mums by Oldtimer1

Hello fellow og Community. Been a long while ,was suprised when i was searching for old Threads in Google and stumbled over this new old Forum.
Happy Site is Back Up - i learned a Lot about growing in The old og Forum before bust.

18 Likes

Hi @craig2k15 . Welcome back!

7 Likes

Same way i re found OG

10 Likes

Welcome back to the page @ifishhi and @craig2k15 just as awesome as it was!

9 Likes

Welcome back @2craig2K15. I wasn’t here for the original but the second round has sure been fun.

Keep it green!

peace

7 Likes