Irregular Updates with Jessethestoner

If you’re still itching for sans D39 and I find a fast one happy to share it out. Hope you get that late frost though.

1 Like

Where’d you get the Mighty Mite?

1 Like

I have been having issues. Things arent a healthy colour and i have noticed seeds on some plants, foxtailing. Hopefully increasing water will help. I am at a loss.
They are thirsty and might be getting lockout as a result. I havent been paying enough attention. Really makes me upset tbh, i thought this was going good. O well, just keep it going and hopefully finish with some hash worth the light bill.

9 Likes

I got the mighty mite from the family who made it.

3 Likes

What’s mighty mite smell like? I remember reading seed lists all the time in CC mag but I’ve never come across it that I’m aware of.

Tents looking good! Temps getting ya?

2 Likes

it smells like a sweet skunk mostly with some earthy hashy tones, not a super strong smell. especially next to the d39 remix, which are quite pungent. its not pure mm, its mm x cali skunk, and i think the cali skunk is really imparting a lot to the cross and the mm is more recessive. the resin coverage is good and the structure is awesome. i had more seeds, but lost them somehow (long story) and really regret it. it was an outstanding run and was very happy to be able to grow them out. little as i did.

I will be cutting things down friday or saturday. so i will take more pics and try to get a good idea of the smell.

thanks, i wish it was looking better though. i am just getting down i guess. we all know how much it sucks to have seeds pop up in your sensi run. And come to think of it, heat stress is the most possible cause, but i have also gotten pollen from some members here and may have had contamination at some point. At the very least, the plants arent liking the heat.

4 Likes

From here it’s looking very good! I only asked about heat due to the foxtailing, that’s usually an indicator if it’s not a normal trait of the strain.

And shit, a couple seeds here and there? Pff whatever! It’s happens. Ive definitely gotten stray pollen at times. Just put those ones in a bag labeled “strain x ?”. Could still be gems in those!

2 Likes

the foxtailing might be genetic, i didnt grow any of the johnny blazer x blockhead females, just males, so maybe there is some foxtailing from that side. seems more due to stress.
and thats a real good view on the matter. Once i cooled off, things weren’t so bad. irritating? sure, but now i am just going to go with whatever happens.

conditions should be better, the weather has cooled down a lot. the basement is usually cold, but family is staying and its surprisingly hot down there even with the main floor being cool.

even for the issues, 3 plants are looking really good and i am curious how the more sativas smoke. of course i hopelessy mixed up the clones.

Note to self, next run, maintain schedules and disciplines!

3 Likes

Harvest has begun, taken down 2 and a half plants. Hoping to reveg 2 in particular. They seem to be very dominate with the black candyland side, as they like like the new gen of weed, while the stuff i would say is more johhny blaze x blockhead dom seem to be classic sativa looking or have the older cashcropper look, the buds are huge, falling over, but lack any real sheen of resin like the stuff that shines. The smoke test will tell, but i expect the 21st century side to have the real potency.

Overall, i am impressed with the cross and just have to dial in my grow better next time to get good results.

Can take some pics later for those interested.

The buds have mostly gone into the freezer for hash making

1 Like

Just popped 6 God’s Slurricane (jordan of the islands) and 5 Cobra lips (bodhi, reproduced by @Budderton)

God’s Slurricane: We have crossed our world famous GODBUD with one of in house genetics tastiest strains. This beautiful strain will grow medium hight with big heavy buds. Amazing purple colors and a sweet Skunk smell. It’s an indica hybrid that please any grower and connoisseur. The perfect strain to start this new year. Jordan highly recommends this strain to anyone looking for a good extract producer as well.
Gods Sluricane – Jordan of the Islands

Cobra Lips: Bred by Bodhi Seeds, Cobra Lips crosses chemdog 3 and appalachia. This strain produces forest green buds with bright orange hairs that come laced in trichomes. Its terpenes offer fruity and fuel notes with a musky undertone. In addition to flower, Cobra Lips is also popular as a concentrate, making this a tasty, potent option for more experienced users.

interested in these genetics for an over the winter grow of some good buds. I am attempting to reveg 3 of the leaf erik’son plants and will pop a few single seeds over the next bit to try to get another pheno like the ones that I was most happy with. they definitely leaned black candyland, and have a good potency and amazing crystal coverage.

3 Likes

Niiiiice! Sounds like a dooozie of a grow.

1 Like

The first 3 are God’s Slurricane, looking pretty out there. Got 3 leaves on 1 and a pretty wild set of leaves on the other.

The youngest is a leaf erik’son

And the other 4 are the cobra lips, looking good so far.

The other 2 are the plants i am revegging from last round. I really want the purple one to recover, but will do more seeds if needed.

Used a lil too strong of a solution to feed, will back off a bit and see what happens.

5 Likes

Are those little ones Cobra lips or Slurricane?
Very broad leaves.

The smaller ones are the gods slurricane.

Some updates

The Gods Slurricane and Cobra lips are doing ok, i shocked them with a too strong feeding, but they seem to be progressing nicely now. I dont normally, but i topped them for better branching and control. Will wait another week, then pot them up and put them into the flower tent.

Decided to pop more leaf erik’son and do another grow. Hopefully get some better outcomes now that i know how they do.

5 Likes

been laid up at home for a bit, got covid and it really fucked me up. i had some surgery a while back i wasnt recovered rom and o boy was i hurting.

These motherfuckers wanted to be more than 50% male! so I have 2 cobra lips, 1 leaf erik’son and 1 god’s slurricane that might still be females. I popped some more seeds. a pack of sour diesel x nebulis kush by @dongnosis and some of the seeds i was lucky enough to get from @NugLifeFarms420 3 x cavity crush, 1x bam bam x pebbles and 3x party poopers

Rebirth! hopefully will be able to take some clones around start of december. really have liked the smoke from the purple plants and the other one is a winner to. revegging is a fun thing to try out. never taken a full plant and attempted a reveg, but the 2 clones i did that with are responding excellently so far.

leaf erik’son seedlings

little bit of bubble from the mighty mite x cali skunk. great punch with a heady euphoria that goes quickly into a narcotic kinda high.

heading for an overgrown tent, but who cares. its what i like lol.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Update. Lots has happened.

Didnt get those reveggijg plants to go and i fucking regret it, there was a really good gsc type in there with a scary up high and i thought i would find it again, so let everything go… mistake!!! Of course that one was special and its gone for now.

Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush @DonGnosis they are doing pretty well with very very limited efforts.

9 Likes

New crop for the summer and the basement.

Consists of Freezeland x (Manitoba Poison x Juani) for outdoors. 13 year old seeds and had great germination. Leave it in the freezer for a decade and its germination is great! Got these off UnLeashDaGreen in 2011 or 2012, dont remember the gifter. If you recogonize the cross, let me know!

Reclining Lady x Snow Thrower @Wyatt_Herb

Party Pooper @NugLifeFarms420

Stand up Guy f1 @hoss8455

Tahoe Og x M39 @santero

Romulan from Jordan of the Islands x Hot Rod from Dungeon Vault Genetics

Pics to follow shortly

7 Likes

Oh wow that san cross sounds awesome. Nice selections.

3 Likes

9 Likes