Iss regulars?

just click on my icon and hit ‘message’ cuz

Your in luck there’s a member here just in the process of making shiskaberry seed . Stick around pretty sure you’ll get the opportunity to score some.

9 Likes

Gee, lol…i wonder who that might be, cuz?!

I mean, since your name is ‘Shiskaberry Savior’:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

I prefer regular if I’m hunting moms but if your growing for bud fem is a no brainer when you get 70% males expecting more females makes for a skimpy crop.

4 Likes

I’m mostly into preserving the genetics so I can breed them later and either create them true to strain from seed or make some cool hybrids, so it’s hard to know because the end result is deff some nice buds to smoke & for extracts, but I also really want to be able to grow/preserve them, and breed different strains & pheno hunt later when I have a bit more land.

4 Likes

May want to drop into this thread, someone’s ahead of ya and they are “in the oven” so to speak

2 Likes

I’m running iss from next generation right now n having a hard time

2 Likes

Strange, I’m also running the same ISS (Federation) and have 2 in the budroom and 2 in the veg room. They’re MONSTERS! in the veg room both are over 7’, in the budroom I had to bend em over!
Got clones of em coming along also.
Oh wait, my bad cuz. I thought you were running the Federation. I see you said Next Gen.
lol my only excuse is too much Ganja…oh wait, scratch that! No such thing as ‘too much’! lol

9 Likes

Well I had some errors. I.made several out of town trip with inconsistent watering then a power.outage and cold night with no heat and lighting schedule messed up. Then I think they might have gotten mites…my quick and convenient way of growing with happy frog soil turned out bad as I got a bd batch of soil.
I’m gonna try some worm.castings tea to see if I can snap em back into shape.

7 Likes

Don’t be afraid to foliar spray the new growth at lights out too, should speed recovery up and get that plant fed, after about 3 days hopefully the green starts to fade back in!

2 Likes

Foliar spray with worm tea?
Or big bloom tea??

1 Like

The castings tea ur brewing, root drench as usual and fill a quart spray bottle and soak the upper leaves and leave em to rest in the darkness for the night. Brew is best at about 28hrs under a microscope I’ve noticed.

Big bloom u will want for the flower recipes so keep that in ur back pocket

4 Likes

Ok…I figured to let it bubble.for 24 hours and hit it tomorrow night before lights out

2 Likes

Ya buddy! Hope to see the progress by mid next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see several places that have ISS. But not really much in the details. JP has them.

Is Breeder Steve still selling seeds anywhere. He has a website with contact info.

3 Likes

At this point I don’t think he is. Supposedly he is going to fire up Spice of Life Seeds again and distribute.

5 Likes

Last I heard Steve had a breeding project somewhere down in South America somewhere I think in Brazil I could be wrong on location.He might have his hands full doing giant sifts in cartel size weed plantations

4 Likes

Colombia is where Steve’s at

3 Likes

Do a search for “one-and-done” should bring up the thread for a recipe to deal with those mites. I’ll stand up waving my hands! M.T.A. Ultimatum WORKS! As long a you don’t have a re exposure issue. I know it wasn’t your recpie but thank you @JohnnyPotseed, if possible please let the originator know I appreciate them sharing!

1 Like