It's not a conspiracy theory!

Montreal is a big airline hub: coincidence?

4 Likes

OMG the pizza was chemical warfare.

That checks out.

3 Likes

You have to call it la guerre chemique or you will be arrested.

4 Likes

People that make pizza sometimes will import water for their dough with specific mineral content…is there something far deeper going on? There is zero room in the world for shit pizza crust, that’s a given…

2 Likes

You’re not kidding water profile is very important. Beer, bread, makes a huge difference.

You can also doctor water to your specs so if you must have New York style pizza crust just search water profile and add elements and boom good to go.

2 Likes

Don’t forget local yeast populations effecting the dough!

2 Likes

All you have to do is firebomb all the really good pizza joints to combat this chemtrail issue. I don’t get what’s so tough to understand here lol

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like there’s a gigantic Italian community in Canada. The most heavily Italian province is about on par with Illinois (there are Italians, but it’s not the northeast).

1 Like

Terrible pizza =They’re safe.

1 Like

I couldn’t give you numbers but little Italy around here is big and hopping.

2 Likes

Don’t just sit there, stop them

2 Likes

The world’s most dangerous substance. Don’t be alarmed. I’ve got a stash:

Pineapple chemtrails.

2 Likes

Boooo! I cannot , in good faith, like that post. Pineapples is for drinks!

edit: Frig it, I’m weak. Here’s a like.

2 Likes

I wrap myself in tinfoil if I come within 20’ of it.

But Mrs Foreigner likes it so I use proper safety protocols.

3 Likes

This is Hydro Pizza , you need to curse at it for proper terps.

1 Like

I’ve read they act as an antenna, working against the wearer.

DWCeep dish

1 Like

Chemtrails here in Cali are used to disperse cloud formations and the tiny particles make the sunlight even more reflective and our weather gets crazy hot. I can’t stand when people say it’s water. No it’s not water. And water isn’t disappearing. Many people believe in space like nasa and space x. But nobody ever reads. Here is nasa admitting water (hydrogen and oxygen) is the most abundent and common substance in the universe. Basically nearly the entire universe is full of water…people don’t read… This was released many years ago.

Edit. I see now the entire article has since been retracted. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, but they didn’t remove the title or headline. Well I guess only people who read the article when it was published knows. They love suppressing the truth. Originally it said that no matter where they looked they always found an abundance of water.

Here is part of the passage I was able to locate still saved on other websites.https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/the-solar-system-and-beyond-is-awash-in-water

The chemical elements in water, hydrogen and oxygen, are some of the most abundant elements in the universe. Astronomers see the signature of water in giant molecular clouds between the stars, in disks of material that represent newborn planetary systems, and in the atmospheres of giant planets orbiting other stars.

Proof water isn’t running out they are drawing it away from us.

Let’s drag HAARP into this

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/faq

I noticed that when I don’t flush the toilet for awhile the water slowly disappears through some trick of science