It's not a conspiracy theory!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

2nd line

“It doesn’t explicitly mention chemtrails, which conspiracy theorists believe are poisons spread by planes.”

:smiley:

2 Likes

Nope, I see them all the time.

Have to be retarded not to see the difference.

2 Likes

In before the close…lol. :wink:

1 Like

I could’ve sworn I’d seen two or three threads shut down over this already. The fact that it’s political news ahead of an election certainly doesn’t make it less likely to be shut down again. And, on the off chance you’re actually serious about wondering why they’d ban something that doesn’t exist, what’s the harm if the law they pass affects no one because it doesn’t exist? If it exists, they’re taking action. If not, they’re playing kabuki theatre. Neither is remarkable. Is there any point to this thread other than inspiring more arguments?

2 Likes

I believe the article goes in depth about that, sir.

Edit: Basically what @Cormoran said.

Edward Snowden said yes chemtrails exist but they aren’t overtly nefarious. It’s carbon scrubbing and a little rain manipulation. I think he said without them it’d be mad max type shit. :woman_shrugging:

Other people say if you want to demonstrate man’s ability to affect nature, to rub your hands together in the bathtub and wait for it to boil. 🤷

*title is devicive click bait lol

2 Likes

Jousting at chemtrails.

Why is this junk on a cannabis forum? With all due respect- wear your tinfoil hat elsewhere.

1 Like

Foil hats are only effective if worn constantly with the right attitude

4 Likes

Cannabis forums, come for the bro science, stay for the conspiracy theories?

Probably also works the other way around.

3 Likes

The brospiricies and the theorience

2 Likes

where’s @Foreigner when you need him? Get this thread a rockin’ :sunglasses: :rofl:

3 Likes

I think I just summoned him with my self serving linguistic abuse :upside_down_face:

Edit: here we go :smiley:

2 Likes

Who wants to fly over Tennessee anyway?

5 Likes

Boom. Problem solved.

1 Like

th-3568418162

Oh hey, some guy from Chattanooga said you dropped this

3 Likes

Chattanooga is nice enough. Cool aquarium.

I drove a uhaul through Tennessee once. I had great Peking duck in Memphis.

But the whole trip was really just a trick to spread chemicals.

@breadwinner give it some time and we will have a $100 Canadian coin.

2 Likes

Some of the worst pizza I have ever had was in Memphis.

Worst pizza may have been Montreal. Still not sure what the hell that was supposed to be.

2 Likes