It's SEEDurday!

The training has begun :joy::joy:

1 Like

giphy

Less than 30 minutes left!

Remember: this week - we’ll have 3 winners.

Submit your best guess, or edit your current guess before 9PM EST!

Hint: No one has guessed any of the numbers. Yet.

15 Likes

so, can we still change?

1 Like

I can’t wait to find out if I won!! :smiley:
200w (1)

3 Likes

The numbers were: 55, 144 & 987

And the winners are…

The first winner is @hawkman, with his guess of 69 (nice). He was 14 off from 55

The second winner is @Tao, with their guess of 127. He was 17 away from 144

The third and final winner is @Greenfingers, with their guess of 999 - 12 off from 987

Fun fact: 9 people submitted guesses that didn’t count. I hope you’ll all play again next time - and I hope you’ll pay better attention to the details :wink:

Fun fact #2: If you’re familiar with the background of my avatar, you won’t be surprised to learn that I used Fibonacci (sequence) numbers.

Here’s the full pic with the numbers circled, followed by each number zoomed in. Admittedly, it’s nearly impossible to see the numbers due to pixelization, but I promise you the numbers are there. They were easier to see when the were written onto the original photo, but the pixelization became an issue when saving it. :man_shrugging:

WINNERS: Please send me a name and address via Privnote.com

Thanks to everyone for playing! Hope to see you next time!

22 Likes

Congrats everyone!

5 Likes

You posted your question 8 minutes after the contest ended. If not for that, yes. Maybe you missed this…

11 Likes

That’s awesome @Purple-N-Hairy, I didn’t even think to guess Fibonacci numbers :exploding_head:

Congratulations to @hawkman @Tao and @Greenfingers!! :+1:

Now if everyone would excuse me for a moment, I need to go do something real quick
200w

:joy:

The next SEEDurday that there’s an international giveaway like this, it’s ON!! Lol

6 Likes

Fun times! Congrats!

4 Likes

Your reply, OTUG…
toddlers-and-tiaras-reality

Glad you liked it. And yes, if I had even hinted at Fibonacci numbers being used, some of you guys would’ve nailed all 3 for sure!

Good news: I’ll be including everyone more often now. I picked up some extra Global stamps, so we’re good to go!

17 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Purple-N-Hairy, love this game. Thank you everyone, you all make OG the best place to be.

4 Likes

Sent address --Thanks !!! can’t believe I won - just “luck” It’s the 1st thing I ever won in my life (not counting Bongo at age 10) besides the Draft lottery back in 1970 (wish I hadn’t won that one)

5 Likes

To whom? Because I don’t have it in my messages.

Just to be sure you’re doing it right, go to Privnote.com and enter a name and address, then create the note. Privnote will provide a link for you to copy, so copy it and then send it to me in a PM. Make sense?

Yeah, not exactly “winning”. But you’re still here, and I, for one, am truly grateful for your service, sir!

14 Likes

Yes, it’s Friday - but as I said in the first post:

:red_circle: GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED :red_circle:

:loudspeaker: Announcing :loudspeaker: :loud_sound: :loud_sound:

:interrobang: GUESS THE NUMBER OF SEEDS SEEDurday GIVEAWAY! :interrobang:

:arrow_forward: Strain: BOG LifeSaver F2’s :arrow_backward:

Guess the number of seeds on this tray. To make it a little more challenging, the 12 oz. cup has approx 1/3 of an inch of seeds in it. The poker chip helps to give additional perspective. Closest to the correct number will win, unless 2 people are equally close - then it’s the closest without going over.

• One guess per member
  • In case 2 or more members guess the same number, only the first entry will count
  • If 2 members are the same amount from a winning number, the one closest without going over will win
  • All guesses must be in by Sunday at 9 PM EST
  • Open to ALL MEMBERS who are Trust Level 2 (Member) or above. That means, members from all over world! :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:
  • Previous recipients of this strain are not eligible
  • You must “like” this post for your guess to count

You can edit your guess as many times as you’d like, but please only submit one post with the number you are guessing. If you submit more than one post with a guess, I will count the first one and ignore the others.

The winner will be announced shortly after the contest closes Sunday night at 9 PM EST.

Good luck!!

47 Likes

Is a shit load an acceptable answer? If yes than that’s my guess.

2 Likes

I’ll be back to like the post when I’m not out lol, but I’m going with 2173 seeds :grin:

Final edit made at 4:41 PM Eastern Time, March 20th.

4 Likes

:laughing:

Any answer is acceptable, but only one will win. If I were you, I’d try to get a little more specific. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I figured you would say something like that!!:joy: I’ll go with 1999

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground & @Emeraldgreen, I’ve changed the photos. The total number of seeds is the same, but I’ve included another pic showing a side shot of the cup-o-seeds. Feel free to edit your guess if you’d like.

11 Likes