It's SEEDurday!

What is SEEDurday?

SEEDurday is any day that I give away seeds!

And in case it’s not obvious, this is my thread for giving away seeds that I’ve created or collected.

If I’ve created them, the chances are pretty good their mother is my prized GSC (below) :point_down: :point_down:

Lower bud (to show just how f*king frosty she gets) :point_down:

Dried / Cured :point_down:

"RULES:"

You must be at least a TL2 “member” to receive these seeds. And since I’m funding this from my own pocket, most of my giveaways will be for US-based members only. On occasion, I will include a member from around the globe in the giveaway, which I will announce at that time.

There are no “dibs” in this thread. When I announce a giveaway, I’ll announce the number of members who can win that contest, and if the contest is open only to members in the US, or everyone in the world. Each contest will have its own set of rules, which will also be provided at that time.

Each member can win a specific strain only once. However, they are free to play any contest, even if they’ve already won the strain being awarded. In fact, I encourage it, because I just might surprise them with a replacement strain if they “win” that contest. And that’s in addition to the actual winner (who has not previously won that strain).

Only one strain per member

117 Likes

Really cool of you @Purple-N-Hairy ! Your prized GSC takes frost to another level

6 Likes

Very cool of you to put this together @Purple-N-Hairy thats a gorgeous looking plant you have there. “Prized” seems accurate

5 Likes

Yeah, that trichome coverage is insane.

5 Likes

Did that one come from seed?

3 Likes

Thanks @Granola, @LegsMahoney & @middleman!

Yes, she’s from seed. I’ve been posting about her for the last couple of years, so I have tons of pics all over Overgrow.

In case you have additional questions, I’ll try to save you a little time…

The seeds were a gift. I don’t know who the breeder is. I grew out the whole puck, and she was the best, by far. I’ve kept her going ever since.

Oh, and as a result of this plant, I now cut clones from everything I grow from seed. I culled all the males I got from the puck, and I have regretted it ever since. If I knew how special she would turn out to be, I would have loved to have a male version of her to make F2’s with. I don’t f*ck with S1’s.

47 Likes

they look, G-R-E-A-T-! as Tony would say.

regards,

5 Likes

looks beautiful!

2 Likes

Nice. apologies if I had you repeat that info for the millionth time.

4 Likes

Nothing to be sorry for! I’d want to know that info, too!

18 Likes

That is some really beautiful looking bud man.

9 Likes

Mmmmm mmm. Makes me want to bag some and press it! :+1:

4 Likes

It sure looks amazing! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Nice frosty nugs. They look awesome :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I used to throw shade on GSC and other “fad” strains (from my own mind before I tasted some). Then I grew @SamwellBB’s Purple Poison Cookies and it’s the best smoke I’ve had in a while. If I smoked a bowl in the truck, and jumped out to go into a store, people would tap me on the shoulder and then smile and tell me how nice I smelled, ha.

The pics of your mom plant looks beautiful. Glad I stopped in. peace

14 Likes

I can see why it’s prized. Beautiful buds on that cut there.

4 Likes

She’s beautiful. Is her smell the same as the cut?

2 Likes

Giving Seedy Saturday a whole new meaning haha, I like it. We used to call it that if when we were going to a seedy bar for the night to seed out. We definitely were never going to meet our wife but it was still fun at the time.

Your cookies keeper is a real looker😍. Beauty

7 Likes

That first pic is super frosty, nice job!

2 Likes

That’s one frosty momma. :green_heart: How long do you let her cure? Or should I say how long can you stand to let her cure? :joy:

3 Likes