Jags SmartCloset

Mostly because I was moving it around to try and get the best wifi signal… I was losing connection so it was logging data in spurts… I was also dialing in the timer system at the same time… Trying to figure out how long the regulator needs to stay open to achieve optimal CO2 levels… Good eye though

2 Likes

Also just finished my little work station on top of my veg chamber to start messing with some rosin and other concentrates …

5 Likes

Oh I see, so your enraged, laboured breathing was pumping it up? :nerd_face:

Very cool that you can use your veg space as a workbench like that, sweet design!

3 Likes

Bingo! LOL… Thank you, its a work in progress, mostly stolen ideas from other guys I learn from…

2 Likes

Some inspiration for my fellow nerdvirgins… Good listen while I tinker with some rosin…

4 Likes

Hardcore jackoff session in the closet for a couple days…heavy breathing…it happens to the best of us when you have a good looking plant…lol…jk…but seriously

2 Likes

Yea I know what you mean… This Gorilla Candy from Eva Seeds is having that effect on me. Wk 6 and i can clearly smell her peach terpenes even with all these other wonderful smells in here… I say wtf to her at least one a day.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Also finishing off some Lemon Shining Silver Haze (RQS)

9 Likes

That is Gorgeous!!
Well done!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Awesome stuff dude keep em green! :blush::v:

Beautiful plants and nice setup.

1 Like