(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

Absolutely!!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

There was an edit that was mistakenly misinterpreted, this is being rectified for you and @Gaz29 . This was an error on our end, not something either of you did. Totally our fault.

7 Likes

I think i missed out?

2 Likes

There are a few spots that will be raffled off. Go to the Co-op section and you will see a thread for a sign up bud. The vacant spots will be determined by random number generator

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson :pray:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

This has been shown to increase cannabinoid production.
Also did ya check out the DIY thread.

3 Likes

I just did! Thanks so very much for sharing! :hugs:

2 Likes

I always water a day before harvest with the thinking that it’ll take longer to dry. No science behind it, just me trying to think with my common sense noodle. I could be wrong though

2 Likes

I definitely have made that experience myself. Watered a day or two before harvest and took way longer to dry

2 Likes

You are back on there was a weird edit thing.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @shag thanks for the tag. I’m interested :grinning:

1 Like

I do the same, one of them things I do just because that’s what I have always done :grin:

1 Like

Sure make good scientific sense that would happen.
I feel what you are doing is adding water weight.
Now if that helps you in the drying process and works well for you I see no issue with it.
But wet buds can equal moldy buds pretty quickly so that needs to be considered too.

There is a trend as of late, which suggests we should dry our buds very fast when they are first cut to prevent mold, but only to a point, and then start the slow dying process at a lower temp to finish things out.
But if this is not done just right you can have some undesirable results.
I don’t have the study handy but it seems to indicate a dry period but not too dry before harvest will increase cannabinoid production.

I am not sure this can be said scientifically but I would think if a dry period increased cannabinoid production, then a wet period may in fact do the opposite.
But in reality, it may not.

6 Likes

They are tasty plants. I smoked some the other night after posting here and they are tasty. Very hazey tasting with some chocolate undertones. Really enjoyable. I was surprised that they smoked so well after drying on the plant. They have that nice oiliness that keeps them really nice and soft.

I never got to max them out with my feeding regimen because of my leg. I was lucky to keep them alive but was really surprised at how they did til the end. I can’t wait to try them again and give them more love and better flower food. They yielded pretty good considering…

I should have a few seeds that were pollinated by the Lemon Thai male I had around. I’ll let you know so I can get some to you. It could be a really nice mix and maybe shorten the flower time a bit as the LT finished in the normal 8-9 weeks.

11 Likes

Wow, too busy for a few days and completely missed this one! Most of the time you get a few weeks to watch the grow go. Oh well, ya snooze ya lose.

2 Likes

Jalisco seeds have been shipped in and are now in my hands, thanks Pigeonman. Seeds will be packaged and sent forward in the chain.

25 Likes

YEAHHH!!!

:partying_face:

11 Likes

Great job @Pigeonman !

4 Likes

Thanks @G-paS ! I also included “stickers”. 2x different graphics with 1x sticker per set of seeds for the distributors to include. :v:

15 Likes

That is awesome of you @Pigeonman

5 Likes