(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

giphy
Abuse of leader powers :joy:

5 Likes

Man, you live in a better place than me to grow this lillies :seedling:, you can take my spot if youā€™re not lucky in the draft ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

Edit: Wooooooot! icon_e_surprised|nullxnull If you use your super-powers my offer goes to @Oldtimerunderground ā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

I have moved that sign up to itā€™s own post so it wonā€™t get buried. You should sign up for the draw for the open spots @cannabissequoia

2 Likes

Will do, sorry for anyone that was confused

1 Like

Its Cryptic Labs Oaxaca. Depending on when i sent them to you or if you requested i may have sent seed from only the tall stretchy plants, or only the short ones, but normally grabbed a few seeds from each plant i grew. Turpentine/ Pine is common in this line. So is mint, incense/ Frankincense

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this, Dougā€¦ even though I was fairly certain I had read that Regular Emeritus people still qualified as Regulars for the purpose of the Co-op sign-ups in the back of my head Iā€™m always second guessing myself on that point.

3 Likes

Not to get too off subject but is there a way to track what level your at and how close to next level? Is there a thread Iā€™m missing or that something a mod needs to check

1 Like

Sorry to be dim, but can anyone explain to me how to put ā€œRegular Emeritusā€ next to my username? I looked at my profile page but canā€™t quite figure it out.

Er, wait, no, I found it I think. Amazing what a simple search can do.

5 Likes

After going thru 194 edits. The list is complete before draw. Three open TL2 and Three open TL3 to be drawn.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

In the preferences, under Title there is a drop down menu. Select from there

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

2 Likes

I remember that now. Cryptic. Yeah, I may have had the smaller pheno. I did top them a little and left three in 2 gallon pots and the other two in a 5 and a 7 gal. Nothing seemed to want to stretch. I was a little surprised but happy at the fact that they would be easier to bring in the house later. Super easy to grow plants. Most sativa Iā€™ve grown have been. The thought of growing them 7-8 years ago made me nervous, lol.

3 Likes

Hey, if worst comes to worst, Iā€™ll share what I get. Just remind me if needed.

1 Like

The shorter phenos are easy indoors. The hard part is knowing whether you have a short one or a tall one. The short phenos should be grown in 5 gallon containers to get them big but if you put the tall phenos in a 5 gallon pot early you will have to share your living space with plants lol. The tall stretchy plants seem more feral, but are my favorite.:heart_eyes: youā€™ll surely find some if you grow any seed you made. Youā€™re the 1st person I know of that found only short plants. How were they?

5 Likes

Man, i need to do this!

1 Like

This hasnā€™t happened to me yetā€¦but Iā€™m usually a little late to the party. How do I know if somebody else is editing the post?

I have been kicked off this list for supposedly signing up some other dude called @Skyf ā€¦

I remember signing up twice, i mistakenly put my name on the trust level 2 instead of level 3 - so i edited it to me being on level 3 list, and someone had a look through the edits and they thought Iā€™d signed up someone else ā€¦

Iā€™m part of co-op action group and know the rules.
Can someone please show me where i signed up for this other member. ā€¦ Mel, Doug, can either of you show me where i signed up for another member, thanks. ?!

Anyway good luck with this one @Pigeonman ā€¦
Sending good vibes your way. :+1:.

Happy growing mate.
Gaz

7 Likes

on phones, their avatar will show up in the upper right corner of the edit/comment box

2 Likes

I did sign upā€¦but see Iā€™m off list nowšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

2 Likes

@BasementBeans ------- Thanks for describing your growing growing cycle _ I use the same except for one thing ! _ After the 12/12 veg cycle I give plant a 24-36hr dark time before I flip to flower (11/13) --The dark time before flower shorten the growing cycle by 1-2 weeks depending on ā€œdarknessā€. Just a FYI

3 Likes