Jelly's Cab Adventures

It won’t be empty any time soon, with all the awesome people here I’ve got strain hunting to do lol!

Probably going to run @ReikoX Fem Auto mix for the next run, then after that gonna try out @99PerCent XJ Medley

I’m back logged for like a good 3-5 years with seeds I wanna run lol, unless… unless I get more space, more lights… to Overgrow the world! lol

Oh, and I don’t think this particular strain of bagseed is too early to chop. By my math, I’m just shy of 7 full weeks in flower, the plant was vegged until sexual maturity, and its obvious this particular strain is indica dominant. 7 weeks isn’t totally unreasonable time frame to harvest.

5 Likes

Good job. :thumbsup: Even if you chopped it early, it’s probably much better than what you are getting on the streets. Blue Dream at 7 weeks sprayed with who knows what…

I would pop half autos and half photos. While you train and veg the photos under 20/4 lighting, the autos will be flowering. When you are ready, you can flip to 12/12 and harvest the autos. Then the photos will have room to stretch.

3 Likes

I like that lighting rig, the results look good! You have to think the lighting is going to reach the lower buds better because it’s shining down from dozens of points across the canopy instead of one central point in the middle. i.e. there’s less “shadow” with a light panel vs. a bulb.

3 Likes

Very true, and I didn’t have any bugs to deal with, my yellow sticky traps proved to be almost useless this run haha. Three Asian beetles and one gnat is all they managed to catch! Lol

@Muleskinner very true. When I had to switch back to my screw in fixture while I was waiting for my meanwell driver you could see this effect you described very clearly. It seemed so dim compared to my strip array.

1 Like

@Jellypowered the other two should finish out nicely, good job though.

As for all the plants you want to run, just run more smaller plants as it’s a lot easier to go through a bunch of genetics that way. Also after my current seed run finishes on those Dark Devils and i try some of the offspring, feel free to ask for some :wink: as i’m sure i’ll have plenty.

I’ve be coming around to the idea of gifting seeds to other members who want them, perfectionism and my own current anonymous issues aside. Have come up with a partially borrowed idea of how to ship some seeds them through regular letter mail without to much issues. Won’t be crush or water proof like using microcentrifuge tubes that i use at home, but should get seeds where they need to go, on the cheap.

8 Likes

Hehe @Mr.Sparkle you know I will, I been after your crosses for a while now lol.

Lots of small plants will need to adopt tray watering vs what I’m doing now. Blumats are too big for anything under 1gallon imo.

I really appreciate all the feedback guys, I’m still pretty new to this and without all your guys fantastic posts all over OG I’d be lost.

Oh and could someone help me find the info where Greenleaf stated they were going for their organic certification? @legalcanada

3 Likes

And I would be very interested

1 Like

If you prefer to remain anonymous, I would be happy to be the middle man. I have a P.O. Box PayPal and email all setup as ReikoX.

I’m starting to believe that in order to over grow the world, we need to make and share seeds.

15 Likes

Since I have joined OG, I have been able to get beans into 11 states, :smiling_imp:

Did you hear that @50State?

99%

8 Likes

I’m behind you a bit, only up to about 5 states and three countries :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Mine were only sent out to within a 50 mile radius… Local to be vocal…
Recall petitions on board of supervisors filed by two cannabis cultavators
when they banned all commercial in our supposed “LEGAL” state…

3 Likes

Alright, 48F for the remaining two SSH’s. They are starting to sag under their own weight as well, Which is amazing! There are way more big nugs on these two than there were on Terry.

I’m gonna try to take these to 56F before I chop minimum. They seem to be drinking a LOT right now, I literally JUST changed the res two days ago and it’s already 2.5 gallons consumed. I might need to feed them one more time before I “flush” to make it to 56F.

Standard View

Elevated View.

Foot Shot.

13 Likes

Lol :joy: I hear ya sending seeds in the states is no problem. I’m in Canada and your government frowns on Canadians sending seeds (Marc Emery) to the states. I like free trips :airplane: I don’t want to go to an American federal prison for it. I don’t want to get shanked and ass raped maybe it that order , and I don’t have tattoos and don’t want to start with jail house swastikas to survive the experience :fearful: Lol :smiley:

8 Likes

Like the idea. Actually my country your northern brother, the shipping and selling of seeds is legal, but growing them is not unless you have a med licence but thats all to change this year. But shipping to anyone in the states or elsewhere i still will want to keep anonymous due to the legality of the country off course.

Better to be silent and anonymous than waving alight above my head saying look at me.

@Jellypowered Looking good and you can feed them up to the end, i have only noticed a difference if a plant is nuteburned, but normal feed have never noticed. I don’t believe flushing is necessary, i do sometimes feed straight water at the end if i want the plant to fade out nutrient and color wise though, but usually feed to the end.

4 Likes

Everything is looking good Jelly!

Agree with Mr Sparkle, I tried a plant recently that was fed 1.5ppm, no flush. She tasted good, I was expecting that miracle grow taste I have tasted too many times as a kid.

Also ash was white/gray. I’m sure there are other variables, but for me it was good and clean :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Jellypowered the relevant post from @GreenleafNutrients is here and i’ve quoted it below as well, emphasis added by me

I am not sure about the Canada rules, will have to look it up. They made some changes recently that classifies certain hydroponic ingredients as Organic in USA, so we do technically quality as far as I know. We will try for the certification in 2018 asap.

It makes sense, since Hydroponic ingredients are helD to a very high standard, tested for low ppm metals/contanimants. buying a hydroponic tomato or strawberry can be just as good as an organic one.

3 Likes

Very nice heavy looking buds ya got there @Jellypowered… gonna start some new plants in my new cabinet and light real soon…

1 Like

Your gonna love it man! I’m blown away by the performance.

1 Like

Damn, I’ve got more work to do!

99%

3 Likes

See my old friend in Scotland @Gaz29. A stand up gent I’ve known for years!

3 Likes